Status: On Hiatus

Tell Me I'm an Angel

Getting signed

“We got signed, our band got signed.” He started to scream and all of us tackled him on the ground.

“OMG, I’m so happy for you guys.” I said hugging everyone and jumping up and down. “See…I told you guys that you’ll be famous.”

“Woah, woah, woah…We didn’t get famous yet. But we will eventually.” Gerard said high-fiving Ray.

I rolled my eyes and was so excited about them finally getting signed. I always told them that they would but no one listened to me. After a while, a thought came to me that made me frown. What’s gonna happen to all of us when they start touring? I can’t go with them cause I have a job here and was gonna go to college.

Frank noticed that I was frowning and put his arm on my shoulders. “You ok? For a minute there you were happy for us, what’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing, and don’t worry of course I’m happy about you guys.” I said and kissed him lightly which resulted into a make out session.

“Remember when you saw for the first time our band practice? Remember what you asked us?”

“Yeah that you won’t forget me and leave all alone here.” I said smiling.

“That’s right, so don’t worry your pretty little head. None of us will leave and forget you. I mean how can we forget someone like you.”

I grinned then turned around to see that we were the only ones in the kitchen while the others were in the living room. We followed them and sat down on the couch.

A couple of weeks had passed and the band got their first album out and there was going to be a huge party at the manager’s house. I was at my house getting ready for the party. After a while, I was done and met Frank at the front door.

“Hey ready to go?” He asked kissing my cheek.

“Yeah, let’s go.”

We pulled over at a big house. Music was blasting everywhere and I smiled at that. We got in and saw many people drinking and talking. If I wasn’t mistaking, I swear that I saw some famous people there. We met up with Gerard and all of us raised their glass. The manager made some big speech with a few jokes in it so it wouldn’t be boring and we cheered.

“Come on let’s dance.” Frank said and led me to the dance floor.

“There’s something that I have to ask you.” He said in my ear and I looked at him.

“Well you know that we got our first album now and everything….So, we’re gonna start touring next week…and I was wondering if you would like to come with us?” He said then before I would answer him he said “I promised that I won’t leave you here without us, so I’m asking you to please come tour with us?”

I looked shocked at him. I couldn’t answer to him now. I had a job and was going to college.
I couldn’t just drop everything and go touring with them. These tours last for months. So I just looked at him and said.

“I’m sorry Frankie, I can’t. I mean I can’t just drop everything and leave with you guys. I’m going to college to get my degree. I’m sorry.”

With that I started to cry and leave the house. I forgot that I didn’t come with my car so I went back in and went over to Amy.

“Hey Amy, can I borrow your car?”

“Yeah sure, what’s wrong Ash. You ok?” She asked noticing my tears.

“I’m fine.” I said and turned to leave but Frank stood in front of me.

“Frank, step out of my way.”

“Look, Ash we can work this out.”

I just shook my head and pushed him aside and ran away. I got in the car and drove to my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was in a hurry writing this lol
comment please !!!