Status: On Hiatus

Tell Me I'm an Angel

Decision

It’s been 3 days that I haven’t seen Frank. He’s been calling me and texting me but I just ignored all of it. I was now at university doing public relations. I was going to be a wedding planner, it was my dream job and I would do anything to be one. I met a few people in my class and we became friends instantly. Their names are Gabby, Rose, Tony and Matt.

Of course, I’ve been hanging out with Amy and Trish but we weren’t in the same classes. I was sitting in my apartment watching some TV when I hear a knock on my door. I got up and opened it to see Frank. I was about to close the door in his face but he stopped me.

“What do you want?” I asked angrily and crossed my arms.

“I just want to talk, so can I come in?”

I just rolled my eyes and let him in then sat down on the couch. He sat down next to me then looked into my eyes.

“I don’t you out of my life Ashley, I really love you and want you to come and tour with us.”

“Frank, you don’t get it do you I love you too but if I go with you what will happen to my dream job? I really want to finish university please understand that.”

He just shook his head and said “I can’t believe this so you’re choosing me over your dream job?”

“I didn’t say that, I’d choose you over anything it’s just that it’s a hard decision to make.” I said looking away.

“Then come with me look I know that you really want to go to university and you have a temporary job already but the tour is only 6 months. You can go back to school then.”

I stood up angrily and yelled “And miss everything? I don’t think so. You know what I made up my mind I’m staying here and not going.”

“What?” He said shocked. “Ashley, please come with us. Remember that me and the guys promised you that I would never leave you here when we become famous? Well I tend to keep my promises and you were fine with that.”

“I was just a kid then, I would of dropped school and go with you guys then but not now. I have to think about my future I’m sorry Frank. You got your future figured out and now it’s my time to do the same.” I said walking towards the door and opening it.

He got up and walked up to me. “So, how are we gonna make this work?”

I looked worried at him. “I don’t know, I mean long distant relationships never work…”

“I just don’t want you out of my life. I love you.”

“I love you too Frankie but this isn’t going to work.” I leaned in and kissed him passionately for one last time and pulled away.

“Bye Frank.” I said and he nodded his head and left.

Tears started to roll down my cheek but I just couldn’t help not to cry. I just lost the person I love the most. I didn’t know why I was being that selfish. We both love each other so much and here I was choosing him over some stupid dream job.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please, I might update some today or tomorrow it depends on my mood.