Status: On Hiatus

Tell Me I'm an Angel

OMG What?

I woke up the next day feeling sour. It was my first time and I did expect to feel that way. I tried to get up and head to the bathroom, but a pair of strong arms kept me down. I turned around to see Frank and I smiled. I just laid back and shut my eyes for a while.

After a few minutes, I felt him rouse. He opened his eyes and when he saw me he smiled. I smiled back and gave him a kiss.

“Good morning.”

“Good morning. Last night was amazing.” He said smirking.

“Yeah it was.” I giggled then got up.

“Where are you going?” He asked confused then tried to get up.

“I’m gonna take a shower.” I said opening the door and before closing it I said with a smirk “Wanna join me?”

“You know that I can’t say no to that.” He said getting up and stepped in the shower.

After a while, we were done and got dressed. We went downstairs to see a big mess. It would take forever to clean this up. I walked into the kitchen and decided to make breakfast for everyone. Seeing that the gang slept here last night.

While I was making some bacon and eggs I felt someone’s breath on my neck. The person started to leave little kisses on it and I giggled.

“Frankie, I’m making breakfast.” I whined but he didn’t stop. That made him carry on even more.

“If you won’t stop that means no breakfast.” I said turning around to face him.

“Good, then I’ll have you for breakfast.”

I giggled and kissed him. Before it led to a make-out session, the toaster rang. He groaned and let me go. A few minutes later, everyone came in and started to eat.

“So what are we going to do today? I mean no school anymore.” Mikey said excitedly.

“Nothing really, just hang out…” Gerard said and was about to continue when his cellphone rang.

He picked it up and answered it “Hello?...Oh, hey…you’ve got fucking kidding me…OMFG! Are you serious?...yes thank you so much…bye.”

He hung up then turned to us smiling ear to ear.

“Gerard what’s wrong?” I asked while taking a bite of my toast.