Status: On Hiatus

Tell Me I'm an Angel

Moving On

2 years have passed since Frank and I broke up. I regretted about not going with him and now I lost the love of my life. I haven’t been dating since then even though a few guys asked me out. Finally, now I decided to move on. It’s pathetic to sit at home on Saturday nights and watch movies by yourself while your friends party and have fun.

This time I wasn’t going to stay home. Tonight I was going to a club with my friends. Gabby and Rose came to my house to get ready. I was searching for something hot to wear. I haven’t in a really long time. I wore this then did my hair and make-up then went downstairs to see the girls already ready.

“Wow you look hot Ashley, it’s about time you came with us.” Gabby said smiling ear to ear while Rose nodded.

“I’m glad I’m coming too, I should clear my mind and have some fun.” I said and we walked to my car and drove to the club. We arrived and got in and joined Tony and Matt. We ordered some drinks then the girls went to dance with the guys so they left me.

I didn’t mind that one bit and continued on finishing my drink. My eyes scanned around the club until someone caught my eye. He was a tight shirt, some skinny jeans. He had dark hair and green eyes. When he saw me looking at him, he smiled and I smiled back. He whispered to the guy wearing a fedora next to him then walked over to me.

“I’ll have a beer please.” He said to the bartender and then turned to me.

“Hey”

“Hey”

“I’m Zacky.” He said extending his hand.

“I’m Ashley.” I said shaking it then took a sip of my drink.

“So what’s a pretty girl like you doing here alone?” Zacky said and I blushed.

“I just came with some friends, they seem to be enjoying there selves.” I said looking over at them dancing and having fun.

“And you’re not?”

“Well…I don’t have anyone to enjoy myself with.” I said smirking at him.

“Well how about I’ll be that someone and dance with you.”

He led me to the dance floor and we started dancing. I really had fun that night and when it was over exchanged numbers and he told me that he would call me tomorrow.

The next day, I woke up feeling happy. I couldn’t stop smiling all day and couldn’t wait for Zacky to call me. Around noon I hear my cell ringing, I got up and saw that it was Zacky. I smiled before answering it.
“Hello?”

“Hey Ashley, it’s Zacky.”

“Oh, hey how’s it going?”

“Pretty good, are you free tonight?”

I thought for a moment then said “Yeah I am, why?”

“Cool, it’s just that my friend is having a party wanna come?”

“Yeah sure sounds fun.”

I gave him my address and he said he’ll come to pick me up at 7.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any comment??