Status: On Hiatus

Tell Me I'm an Angel

Another rhythm guitarist?

Today’s the day Zacky’s picking me up to take me to his friend’s party. I was getting ready at around 6 while Rose, Gaby, Matt and Tony were watching TV in the living room. I forgot to let them know that I won’t be able to have a movie night with them tonight. So, when I got ready it was nearly 7, I went downstairs and cleared my throat to get their attention.

“Wow Ash, it’s only movie night no need to get all dressed up…Or are you doing this just to turn me on cuz baby you already have.” Tony said smirking and I just glared at him.

“Oh please, I know you want me Tony so just shut it. And I forgot to let you guys know that I’m not staying for movie night.” I said going through my purse.

“What? Come on I promise I’ll kick Tony’s ass if he tries something.” Rose said hoping I would stay.

“Sorry guys but I have plans. Zacky invited me to his friend’s party and he’ll be here in any minute now.” I looked at my watch. And when Matt was about to say something the doorbell rang.

“Speak of the devil.” I said smiling and opened the door.

“He… Wow you look gorgeous!” Zacky said.

“Thanks, you don’t look bad yourself.”

“So ready to go?”

“Yeah just let me tell my friends that I’m leaving.” He nodded and stood outside. “You know you can come in, right?” I said chuckling and he laughed.

“Nah, it’s ok I’ll meet them another time.”

“Ok.” I said then walked in. “Alright guys I’m leaving, bye.”

“Wait, let him in so we could meet him. I mean it seems that you like him that much that
you’ve started to forget about Frank.” Gabby said smiling at me.

“Maybe another time. Don’t mention that name in front of me. And don’t get me pissed off
I’m going to have fun guys. So, see ya.” I said and waved at them then walked off.

“Alright have fun and use protection.” Matt yelled before I closed the door behind me. I laughed at the last comment and walked over to Zacky.

“Miss me already?” I asked him sitting in the passenger seat.

“Yeah, and you’re not leaving my side at that party. I don’t want anyone to get their hands on you.” He put an arm over my shoulders and started the car.

“Don’t worry I won’t, I’m pretty sure no one will be as hot as you there.” I giggled and kissed his cheek. “So what’s the party for anyway?”

“Well, since we never got the chance to talk I forgot to tell you that I’m in a band. It’s called Avenged Sevenfold. I’m pretty sure you’ve never heard of us we only play at a few clubs and not that much known by people.” Zack explained.

“Wow cool. So what’s your position in the band?”

“I’m the rhythm guitarist. So, anyway we’re just going to celebrate that we got our demo out and can’t wait to give to this record company that Matt keeps talking about. Oh, he’s the lead singer and he’s the one throwing the party.”

I nodded and never thought that I like another guy in a band. And to be specific a rhythm guitarist. I always fall for them fast. I just hoped that this wouldn’t end up like last time, meaning he has to go on tour and me being selfish again wanting to stay for my education. I pushed those thoughts away and said to myself that this might not turn out to be a serious relationship.

“Hey are you ok? You zoned out there and got me worried.” Zacky said a bit concerned.

“Huh? Oh nothing just thinking about the party that’s all.”

“Don’t worry, they’ll like you as much as I like you.” I looked confused and he laughed.

“Well not in that way, you know what I mean. Now come on we’re here.” He said and pulled over.

I laughed a bit then got out of the car. Music was blasting everywhere and the party seemed to be wild. I smiled at that missing those kind of parties. Soon Zacky showed up behind me put an arm around my waist then we stepped inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't worry Frank will be 2 chapters later.
Come on people commen & subscribe and I'll update soon this time!!!
Oh and I'll be updating 'You know you make me wanna scream' later today xD