Status: On Hiatus

Tell Me I'm an Angel

Another rhythm guitarist?

People were drinking, dancing and having fun. It’s been ages since I did that kind of stuff. I was glad on agreeing to come here. Zacky led me to 5 guys with what seemed their girlfriends.

“Hey guys, this is Ashley.” He introduced me and everyone said ‘hey’.

“Oh so this is the Ashley that you can’t stop talking about. Thank God you showed up or else he wouldn’t have shut up.” The tall one said. “Oh, I’m Jimmy.”

Soon everyone introduced there selves and I got to know them better. They seemed passionate on what they do. They would reach the top I thought. I talked to Val, Matt’s girl, and the other girls but she was the only one that I got more along with.

“Come on let’s dance.” Zacky said pulling me away from the girls.

“See I told you that everyone will like you.” He said then a slow song came on.

“Yeah I know you’re right. Your friends are cool and you guys seem so passionate about music.” I said putting my hands on his shoulder and start to move with the music.

“Without that no band would be successful.” He said putting his hands on my waist. “Don’t worry I won’t leave you when the band starts going on tour.”

That brought me memories of the day when Frank told me. Then I remembered the night when we fought and eventually we had to break up and he had to leave. Tears were about to form in my eyes but I pushed them back and looked at Zacky.

“But we’re not even together.” I said chuckling a bit.

“Oh well then here it goes.” He took a deep breath then said. “Ashley…Will you be my girlfriend.”

I was about to say yes then hesitated. What was wrong with me? I finally found a guy that makes me happy and forget about what’s his name even though I met him a few days ago. But I knew that this relationship will work out. And I wasn’t going to make the same mistake again.

“Yes, I’ll be your girlfriend.” I said and smiled.

He smiled back and leaned in and kissed me. It’s been a long time since I had this feeling. We pulled away and looked at each other.

“Guys!” I heard Brian yelling to everyone. “Stop the music for a second. Matt has an announcement to make.”

We turned to see Matt with his arm around Val’s waist. They had huge smiles on their faces. My eyes quickly scanned over them and noticed something shining on Val’s hand. I gasped and knew what happened.

“Hey everyone, I want you guys to say hello to my fiancé.” He said and Val couldn’t stop blushing and everyone started to cheer. “I’m not the only one with big news.” Matt said eying Zacky and smirking at him.

Zacky looked confused at him then realized what he meant. He dragged me over to Matt and Val and I tried to tell him no but he didn’t listen to me.

“How come it’s big news that I’m his girlfriend?” I asked

“Cause honey, it’s been a while since Zacky had a girlfriend.” Val said then whispered “The last one cheated on him while they were engaged.” She said and I nodded.

What kind of girl would do such a thing to him? He’s the sweetest thing ever and any girl would be lucky to have him.

“Alright, alright. It’s not as big as Matt’s news but…” Zacky stopped and was a bit shy to say so Jimmy said it for him. “He finally got himself a girlfriend and a hot one might I add.”

It was now my turn to blush. Zacky wrapped an arm around me and kissed me and everyone cheered. “Sorry that they made a big deal out of this, it’s just that…”

“I know Val just told me. Don’t worry I’m not the cheating type.” I laughed.

“I know that’s why I asked you out. It’s been a year since I had a girl. I’ve been on dates but didn’t find the right person.”

“Well, I’m glad that you chose me.” I said grinning and partied the night away.
♠ ♠ ♠
See comments & subscribtions made me update sooner than before.
Keep it going and i'll update more.