Status: On Hiatus

Tell Me I'm an Angel

7 years later...

Sitting in my office, I couldn’t believe I came this far. I’ve been planning weddings for celebrities and all has been successful. A month ago Zacky asked me to marry him and that made the happiest girl in the world. We haven’t decided which day yet, we were thinking maybe before they publish their new album. The band’s been staying here in L.A. to make the album.

I look at the clock and see that it’s lunch time. The guys promised to come over. I heard a knock on my door and I yelled ‘come in’. It was them with Chinese food, my favorite.

“Hey, yum Chinese… you guys just made my day.” I said hugging everyone and gave Zacky a kiss.

“How was work?” Zacky said handing me chopsticks and some rice.

“Not bad, it’s been kinda slow but oh well maybe tomorrow something would come up.” I said smiling while I ate.

After we were done I decided to head home seeing that there wasn’t any work today. I called my assistant and told her to call me if something came up. I left the building and headed to the studio with the band. While they were recording some songs I talked with the girls.

“So have you thought about how’s the wedding gonna be like?” Lacy asked

“Dunno yet.” I chuckled then said “I know that I’m a wedding planner and it’s kind of ironic that I haven’t thought how it would be like.”

They laughed and by that time the guys were taking a break. I felt someone picking me up and put me on their lap. I turned around to see a smirking Zacky. I leaned back resting my head on his shoulders. He grabbed my hand and started to play with the ring.

“I forgot to tell you…I finally chose my best man.” As he said that Brian’s head popped out of nowhere and looked at us.

“Did someone call my name?”

“Wow, you chose Brian eh? I’m not surprised. I never see you guys apart from each other.”

He sat on my lap kissed my cheek then put his arm around my shoulder. I heard Zacky make an ‘umff’ sound.

“Ugh, Bri get off of me. You’re heavy.” I said annoyed.

“Did you just call me fat?” He said trying to sound offended.

“Yes, she did now get off before I change my mind of you being my best man.” Zacky threatened.

Brian finally gets off and Zacky and I finally could breathe again. He plopped down next to us with a hurt look on his face.

“I think I made poor Bri Bri sad.” I whispered to Zacky but loud enough for Brian to hear.

“Nah he’s fine, don’t fall for it.” He said glancing over to Syn.

I turned to Brian, took his fedora and put it on then ruffled his hair. He got annoyed then laughed.

“Sorry for calling you fat. Seriously I think you’re hot, let’s face it you’re Synyster Fucking Gates” I said then Zacky nudged me.

“Hey, what about me?”

“Aww baby don’t worry some day you’ll be like your best man.” I said playfully and they all laughed. Then I added “Just kidding you know I love you.”

“Love you too.” He kissed me and everyone awed. A few minutes later, my cell rang. It was my assistant. She informed me to go to the office tomorrow at 10 in the morning. I asked her why and she said that we just got a client and I got excited. I asked her whose wedding I’m planning, she couldn’t say because they said not to.

I was confused and it was the first time a client not saying their name. I shrugged and couldn’t wait for the next day to see whose wedding I was going to plan.