Status: On Hiatus

Tell Me I'm an Angel

Typical jocks

I was sitting at home in the afternoon doing my homework at Gerard’s. I kept thinking what had gotten into Frank. I haven’t seen him since lunch. I decided to call him, so I grabbed my cell and dialed his number.

“Hello” He said through the phone.

“Hey Frankie, it’s Ashley” I said then Mikey and Gerard turned to me with a smile on their face. I rolled my eyes.

“Look I’m sorry at what happened at lunch time. I just don’t trust jocks, you know? At my old school jocks were jerks and I was just looking out for you.” He explained, even though I couldn’t see him but I knew that he was smiling.

“Aww you’re so sweet. Don’t worry I’m a big girl I can take care of myself.” I said blushing a little.

I turned around to see them laughing. I glared at them then continued my conversation with Frank on the phone. We talked for hours then I realized that it’s getting late so I hung up and then finished my homework.

“Wow, sugar. You sure can talk for hours.” Gerard said laying down on the couch.

“Yeah what did you guys talk about anyway?” Mikey asked curiously.

“Well you two heard most of the conversation. We just talked about everything that came in our heads. He’s so easy to talk to.” I said giggling a bit.

“Then why are you going with Jason instead of Frankie?” Mikey asked me.

“Because…He asked me first. And you two know that I have a crush on him.” I said getting annoyed.

“True, but before you met Frank you did.” Gerard said with a smirk.

I got annoyed of it so I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. Eventually, we started a pillow fight and then it was time for me to go home.

The next day I went to school feeling great. And surprisingly I started to like school but didn’t know why exactly.

*Frank’s POV*

I went to school the next day still feeling sad. I couldn’t believe I was jealous. I should’ve asked her first but I didn’t. I still don’t know why he asked her though. I shrugged that thought and went to find my friends. On my way I saw Jason talking to some preppy girl. I hid behind the lockers and heard their conversation.

“Hey baby, why are you going with that loser Ashley?” The girl said with her hand on Jason’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry; I just wanted to get some action you know. She doesn’t mean a thing to me. I love you, babe.” Jason said then kissed her.

I couldn’t believe it two things. One that he just wanted to get in Ashley’s pants and two…the girl didn’t seem to be upset that her boyfriend said he’s going to fool around with another girl. I just knew that I had to tell Ashley about this. I finally found her sitting under a tree with Trish and Amy. I went over to them and said.

“Hey Ashley can I talk to you for a sec.?”

“Yeah sure, I’ll see you guys later.” She said and the others just nodded then went inside.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to go with Jason.” I told her and she just looked at me confused so I explained to her.

“I overheard him saying to his girlfriend that he only wants to…get in your pants.”

“What? You just don’t want me to go out with a jock is that it?” She said angrily.

“No that’s not it. I’m just protecting you from this jerk. He’s just using you…” I couldn’t finish my sentence because she cut me off.

“Oh really? And I’m supposed to believe that? You know what I hate you right now.” She shouted and me then turned around and left.

“Wait, Ashley…” I was too late to catch up with her because she ran into Jason and started to talk to him. I just shook my head and went to fins the others.