Status: On Hiatus

Tell Me I'm an Angel

Gee's small party

It was Friday and everyone couldn’t wait till the school was over. Frank and I are cool with each other but I still didn’t believe him. Finally, school was over and we all went to Gee’s place. We all sat down in the living room and watched some movies. All of their eyes were glued to the TV and I just rolled my eyes and went to talk to person next to me Mikey.

“Hey Mikey, what’s up?” I asked him but he didn’t pay attention to me. So I grabbed a pillow and hit him with it.

“Hey what was that for?” He got pissed off.

“I was trying to get your attention; you had your eyes on the TV when I was talking to you.” I told him then got up when he turned to watch the movie.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a soda then went back to the room to see that the movie was over. I was glad that it was then sat back down on the couch.

“Let’s play truth or dare. I’ll start….Um Gerard truth or dare.” Amy said and I got excited I loved that game.

He chose there but before she could say the dare, I went next to Amy and whispered something in her ear. I had an evil grin on my face and Gee was looking at me with a confused look. Amy looked at me with a smile and nodded.

“Ok, Gerard I dare you to make-out with Frank for 1 minute.” At that his eyes widened and so did Frankie’s.

“Oh come on Gee, it was either Frank or Ray.” I told him.

“Fine fine I’ll do it.” Gerard gave up and moved closer to Frank.

“Who said that I was okay with it?” Frank yelled annoyed.

“Oh Frankie you know you want to. Besides it’s fun to watch.” I told him and the others agreed with me.

He gave up and went for it. I couldn’t believe that they did it. We were all whistling and clapping at them when they were done and both of them shot me death glares. I knew one way or another they were going to get back at me.

“Ok my turn, Ashley truth or dare.” Gerard asked me with an evil grin on his face.

“Truth.” I said even though I choose dare every time but I couldn’t risk it he might give me the same dare to do but with Amy or Trish.

“Damn, fine if Jason didn’t ask you to the dance who would you go with?” I wasn’t expecting that question. My head was saying Frankie but I knew I couldn’t say that out loud so instead I said.

“Some other person who would ask me.”

“That’s not the answer you should tell me a name.” He knew the answer but wanted me to say it.

“You didn’t say to say the name of the person.” I said and smirked at him then continued with the game.

After a few hours, they decided to play 7 minutes in heaven. Mikey brought a hat and we put our names on a piece of paper and he mixed it.

“Wait Mikey we’re only 3 girls and 4 guys.” I told him.

Then Ray said that he was out of the game. So, everybody other than him picked a paper. Amy got Gerard, Trish got Mikey they were glad though since they were dating. And I got…Frank.

We were first so we got in the closet and they closed the door behind us. I didn’t know whether I should kiss him or not. After 2 minutes of awkward silence I finally spoke up.

“You know that they’re expecting us to make-out. But you don’t have to kiss me if you don’t want to.” I assured him and he leaned closer.

“No it’s ok, besides I want to get Gee’s taste out of my mouth.” He said and I chucked.

“Yeah sorry about that.”

He leaned in and finally kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he did the same around my waist. We made out for 4 minutes till they opened the door. I blushed a bit then we got out of the closet. Inside my head I was squealing while on my face I only had a small smile. I didn’t know how is this going to affect us later but I didn’t worry about that for now.

After a while, we all decided to sleep it was getting late. So I went to sleep on the floor and Frank laid down next to me. He smiled at me then put his arm around me and we went into a deep sleep.