Status: On Hiatus

Tell Me I'm an Angel

The Band

The next morning I woke up to find everyone else asleep. I felt an arm around. I turned around to see Frank sleeping peacefully. I smiled at that then slowly got up without waking him up. I went to the kitchen and saw Mrs. Way making breakfast.

“It smells good mama Way.” That’s what everyone calls her.

“Thanks, sugar. Wake the others up breakfast is ready.”
She told me then I got up and went back inside. I thought for a minute about how to wake them up. I smirked a bit then yelled.

“Waky waky, everybody.”

They all groaned and started to get up slowly. I told them to get up faster; I was starving and wouldn’t eat without them. We all went to the kitchen and had breakfast.

“Oh I almost forgot, I wanted to let you guys know that we started a band.” Gerard said.

“Wow that’s awesome, Gee. What’s it called?” I asked him excitedly.

“My chemical romance. I’m lead vocals, Ray’s lead guitar and backup vocals, Frank’s back up guitar and backup vocals and Bob on drums.” He explained.

“You’ll meet Bob later, we’re gonna have band practice soon.” Mikey said I just nodded.

I nodded my head then continued to eat my breakfast. A few minutes later, Bob showed up. He wasn’t bad and seemed to be a lot fun. We went to the garage and I sat next to Amy. They played 3 songs and I was amazed at how great they were. And the screams that Frank did made me like him more.

“So, what do you think?” Gerard asked nervously.

“Wow, I mean…wow. I’m already a fan now. How come you didn’t tell that you could sing like that?” I said.

“Hey what about me, what about me?” Frank asked like a 5 year old. It was cute.

“Awesome, dude. You rock that guitar. I also loved those screams.” I said then he put his arm on my shoulder and I giggled.

“See Gee, my screams are better than yours.” And stuck his tongue at him and Gerard just laughed and smacked him on the head.

“I know that it sounds a bit early to say it, but I think you guys are going to be famous.” I told them honestly.

“Yeah right.” Mikey said not believing me.

“Seriously guys, and if you make it don’t forget what I said. And especially don’t forget me and the others. Besides I’m too cute to be left alone.” I said and pouted.

“Aww I…um we will never leave you, doll right guys?” Frank said and the others nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for short. I'll try to make the other chapters longer.
Thx to everyone who commented and keep it comming hehe :D