Status: On Hiatus

Tell Me I'm an Angel

At The Dance

Finally it’s Friday, the day of the dance. I was still going with Jason even though I like Frank. I and the girls are at my house getting ready and the guys are at Gerard’s. I put on my dress, it’s pink and black and an inch above my knee. I put some make-up and straighten my hair. Amy and Trish were going with the guys while Jason was going to pick me up. A few hours later, I heard a knock on my door. I go downstairs and open it to see the Gerard, Mikey and Frank.

“Hey guys, the girls will be ready in a few minutes.” I said then all of them nodded and stepped in.

“Hey Ash, you look beautiful.” Frank said then I blushed.

“Thanks. You look handsome yourself.” I told him then the girls came down.

A few minutes later, Jason came. I got in his car and we drove to the dance. We arrived and stepped in. There food, drink, lights and music. We headed over a table and grabbed some drinks then I looked at the entrance and saw my friends walk in. I looked again to see that Frank has a date. It was one of the preppy girls. He seemed to be having fun so I just shrugged it off even though I felt sad.

“Hey wanna dance?” Jason offered his hand and I took it.

We walked to the dance floor and he put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck and we started to move with the music.

“You look hot tonight.” He whispered in my ear and I shivered a bit but then blushed.

“Come on let’s get out of here.” He said dragging me by my arm.

“What? We just got here.” I looked at him confused and pulled away from his grip. Little did I know that someone was watching us.

“Let’s go have some fun somewhere else.” He said and grabbed me again but someone stopped him.

“Hey leave her alone. She doesn’t want to go with you.” That voice belonged to Frank then I saw him come closer.

“Who said she doesn’t.” Jason glared at Frank then looked at me waiting for an answer.

“He’s right, I don’t wanna go with you.” I said with a straight face and back away a bit and stood beside Frank.

“I can’t believe this. You chose that punk over me.” Jason snorted and I got furious.

“Hey, he’s not a punk and don’t talk to him like that.” I yelled defending him.

“Oh really? Then what are you gonna do about it?” He said laughing slightly.

“This.” I said then punched where the sun doesn’t shine and he fell on the ground.

“That one’s for me.” I said then kicked him with my foot. “And that’s for Frankie.”

I turned around to see a shocked Frankie. I walked over to him and nudged him a bit. He snapped back to reality and smiled at me.

“You know you didn’t have to defend me like that.”

“I know but I wanted to. And you’re right about him; I should’ve listened to you.” I said then without noticing we were starting to dance while we talked.

“It’s ok. I would’ve done the same thing you did.” He said then put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

“You remember last Friday?” He asked me.

“Yeah” I replied. How could I forget that night, it was amazing.

“There was something that I had to tell you that night but I guess this is the right time.” He was nervous a bit and I smiled at that.

“Ashley, will you be my girlfriend?” He asked and I looked in his eyes and saw that he was hoping that I would say yes. He could say no to him.

“Yeah I will.” I said and he put his huge smile on his face and I giggled a bit.

Then he pulled me into a mind-blowing kiss and we danced and had fun the whole night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it took me long to write this.
I'm gonna start a Zacky Vengeance vampire story soon. Let me know if u have any ideas.
Comment...please!! It will make me update more soon.