Status: On Hiatus

Tell Me I'm an Angel

Graduation

The next few days have been great my relationship with Frank couldn't get any better. We’d pass around love notes in class mostly in History, because it’s the boring class. We spent most of the time together and the band. They’ve been getting better and better each day. Finally, a few months later came graduation day. I was so glad that the day finally came. We were all waiting in line to get our diploma.

“I can’t believe it’s finally over.” Trish squealed next to me and I laughed.

“Yeah I know. So, are we going to the prom? Or gonna have our own party?” I asked the others.

“You know we can’t stand proms. Remember homecoming?” Mikey said.

“Of course I do, I mean how can I forget it.” I said looking at Frank and kissed him on the lips and giggled while she smiled.

“Yeah ok, you two had fun but we got beaten up and Gee went to the hospital.” Ray said loudly.

“Fine, we won’t go. We’ll throw a huge party at my place since no one’s gonna be there.” Frank said.

We all nodded and walked forward. Eventually, we got our diploma and couldn’t wait for the night. The girls and I went to my house to get ready. I wore a black tube top with a jean skirt and a belt with a skull on it and some black boots. While I was applying eyeliner Amy said.

“So, is anyone getting lucky tonight?”

I laughed a little then said “Why, are you?”

She just blushed and muttered ‘maybe’ under her breath and blushed.

“You still didn’t answer my question Ash.”

“Maybe…I don’t know, me and Frank never brought the subject up.” I said while looking at the mirror for the last time and turned to face them.

“Well, are you ready if he…you know wants to do it?”Trish asked.

“I think I am…We’ll see how tonight will go.” I said smiling then we left my house and went to Frank’s.

Music was blasting everywhere and when we got there, I was surprised to see many people. I didn’t recognize them. I tried to find the guys. I spotted Ray’s afro and went to his side. I touched his afro to catch his attention. He turned around and saw me then hugged me.

“Hey, I’m surprised many people showed up.” I said looking around.

“Haha, well to tell you the truth I don’t know them. They are Frank’s friends and some of Gee’s.”

I nodded then looked around me, trying to find Frank. Ray noticed it and pointed to me where he was. I thanked him and walked over to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update.
I will update more after I get at least 3 comments!!!