Status: On Hiatus

Tell Me I'm an Angel

Graduation

Frank was talking to some dude while drinking his beer. I walked up behind him slapped his butt and he jumped a bit and turned around. I could tell that he was relieved that it was me.

“Oh thank God, it was you.”

I laughed and kissed him lightly on the lips then took his beer and drank it.

“Hey that’s mine.” He whined and I rolled my eyes.

“Get another one Frank. It’s your house and I’m the guest here.” I said smirking at him.

“Fine but you’re coming with me.” He said dragging me with him.

“And if I don’t?” I pulled away from him and raised an eyebrow.

He didn’t answer and just picked me up and put me on his shoulder. I giggled then tried to slid away but couldn’t. A few people wolf whistled and some yelled ‘woo frank’s getting laid tonight’ and I blushed at that.

“Frank, put me down.” I shouted and kicked him in the head.

“Ow! No, besides I have a great view of your ass here.” He laughed and patted my butt a bit.

“Well, you’re not the only one.” I said pointing out to the people looking at me.

“Oh, alright. Since you put it that way.” He put me down and we go into the kitchen.

He opened the fridge and got another beer. We went back to the room and he introduced me to some people. They were pretty cool; I don’t why I haven’t met them before.

We drank some more beer and danced. Then one thing led to another and we ended up in his room. He stopped when we reached the bed.

“Are you sure you’re ready?”

I thought for a moment about it. Was I really that ready? I was waiting for the right guy to do it with. And I love him, not just puppy love but the real thing. I looked back at him and nodded. He smiled then got on top of me and whispered in my ear.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I'm not good at sex scenes lol.
Anyway 3 comments+subscribtions= more updates
I promise after 1 or 2 chapters there's gonna be drama so keep reading to see what will happen next.