The True Horror Began On Friday 13th

Seventeen

“I need you to tie him up, gag him as well seeing as I cannot have your parents walking in. I’m going to make him take a couple sleeping pills, so be quick about tying him up –in fact can you tie him up?” Mikey asked, I heard him breathing heavily, attempting to climb the cross garter.

“No I don’t… wait I can, I’ll see you in school tomorrow, bye,” I said quickly, ideas flashing through my brain like a broken traffic lights as I threw my phone on the bed. Gerard opened his mouth but I shushed him by reaching me and lifting my pillow, sliding the pillow case out of it and trying to keep in role, “Why don’t we shut you up?”

“I’m liking where this is going,” he grinned, looking a little shocked when I put his shirt on, trying to make myself decent for Mikey, “Awh, don’t put clothes back on!” he protest in a hushed whimper.

“I said, shut up, I’m being you,” I said, making a grin spread across his face. I suddenly changed my attitude and shoved the pillow case into his mouth whilst holding his hand above his head with all the strength I could bring to myself, telling Mikey he could come in a hushed whisper.

“You fucking liar!” Gerard said, sounding muffled as he trembled beneath me, realising what was going on. Mikey climbed in through the window, wincing when he saw the situation.

“Mikey will you just give them to him already, I’m not really fine with this,” I said, hitching myself off Gerard’s quickly and crouching beside him. Mikey fixed up a bottle of water with dissolvable sleeping pills whilst Gerard tried to insult us both beneath his gag.

Mikey took over, one hand holding Gerard’s nose so he had to swallow. Mikey managed to get him to drink most of it, having to keep his hand plastered over his brother’s mouth so Gerard couldn’t make a noise. After three minutes of avid waiting, Gerard’s eyes rolled into the back of his head as his eyes slipped shut.

“How the fuck am I meant to get him out of your window?” Mikey asked, covering Gerard up with my duvet. I dressed properly in the bathroom before I answered, mulling it over in my head, “I’m not gonna be able to get him out,” Mikey muttered.

“Just leave him here for the night, he’s dead to the world,” I murmured, tucking Gerard’s hair behind his ears, “You’d never think it of him, would you? If you first looked at him I mean.”

“I dunno, I think he looks like crazy serial killer, he always has. I feel like I’m taking one step forward, two steps back with him. He chucked a glass at my head,” Mikey muttered, lifting his fringe and showing me a plaster that was covering whatever wound beneath it.

“Shit, are you alright?” I asked, sitting cross legged next to Gerard.

“Yeah, I’m fine. It actually didn’t hurt too much. I was more concerned with whatever his apology would be,” Mikey sighed, also sitting beside Gerard on the other side, “I’d hate to be him, I wonder what the fuck he’s thinking half the time,” Mikey said, “Oh, and sorry for walking in on your guys earlier –I wasn’t looking or anything,” he muttered.

“It’s fine. We can just forget about that whole thing, it would be good though,” I chuckled, moving my finger along a scar I’d never noticed on Gerard before. It was under his arm, and then another one led off down his side. I pulled the duvet down and swallowed, looking at Mikey for an explanation.

The scars were faint, barely there. But a few of them were thick, I pulled the covers down further, towards his hips, they were there too. I went further finding one deeper one on his lower stomach, in line with both his hip bones.

“M-Mikey what happened to him?” I asked, turning his over the way as well to find there were marks on him, “Mikey?” I asked, Mikey pulled the cover back up on him.

“Baby sitter,” Mikey murmured, “It happened when Gee was in the bath, he had this knife and he scratched his sides up pretty bad. And then he cut him across his lower stomach. He stitched it up himself, it was horrible,” Mikey shuddered, “It looked like some horror movie. I held his hand though, he told me to keep my eyes closed and hold his hand. It was brutal, especially as he’s afraid of needles. Worse night of my fucking life.”

“When did it happen?” I asked cautiously, hugging around Gerard’s neck.

“Friday 13th.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So I pretty much fucked up the chapters.
I managed to some how give you guys three updates in one chapter?
So these two are nothing new.
Sorry for the mess up.
Ohh and my next, next update is dedicated to 'Dude!' for telling me ^^