The True Horror Began On Friday 13th

Sixteen

“I’m sorry I took so long,” Gerard whispered, trying to climb quietly through my window without making my bare floorboards creak, “I had to go quietly in case Mikey woke up,” he whispered, “I can’t even see you, how come all the lights are off?”

“Because it’s nearly midnight?” I offered, chuckling as he pushed off his boots so he could pad across my room silently.

The weight shifted on the bed as he sat down daintily, hissing when he leant back and the springs creaked under my mattress. He sat up on his elbow and brought his hand up to my cheek, rubbing his thumb along the curve of my jaw. I sighed and nuzzled into his hand as Gerard slowly placed a kiss softly on my temple, moving down and planting another one under my eye.

I sighed under my breath, slipping my hand weakly under his jacket and caressing his side. He kissed my cheek, moving his own hand downward towards my neck, his forefinger sliding up and down the outline of my ear. I un did the first couple buttons to his shirt with my free hand and stroked his thigh with the other, allowing him to hitch his leg up over my thighs.

Gerard’s phone suddenly began to vibrate whilst he was placing small kisses on my chin.

“Bug it, leave it,” he murmured, moving up so he was all fours above me, his hand either side of my head and his knee either side of my hips, I nodded into my pillow. I pulled my hands up and un-tucked his shirt from his trousers, un-buckling his belt at the same time.

This was the first we had taken things slowly, Gerard was very good though continuously pushing his head up and looking at me to see if he could take the next step. His phone luckily stopped vibrating and I continued to let the rest of his buttons detach and fall open. Goosebumps appeared on his skin and he shivered.

“I left the window open, it’s just a little cold-“ he began whispering, only to get cut off by his phone. His cheeks turned red as he grabbed his phone and turned it off, “Stupid,” he muttered, shaking his head before pulling my pyjama shirt over my head gently, “I’ve always hated mobiles.”

Gerard sighed out, a sneaky side smile coming over his face whilst he leant back and smoothed his hand along my shoulders, down my arms and too my hands where he linked them.

“I haven’t seen you properly in so long,” he sighed as goosebumps came over me from embarrassment and the cold chill that ran around the room, “Cold as well?”

“A little, I’ll be fine though…” I trailed off calmly as he kissed my collar bone.

“It’s my fault for leaving the window open,” he mumbled, sitting back up and ridding himself of his jeans, “I can go and close it if you want?”

“No, don’t, just come under with me, it’ll be fine in a minute,” I told him, pulling back my duvet and letting his slid under with me. He took off his jacket whilst kissing under my ear, probably leaving a purpling mark there.

“Imagine if your parents walked in now, I wonder what’d they say?” he asked, chortling a little after. I lay back on the pillow, letting him take care of making sure I didn’t get super pregnant. Without warning he suddenly tipped us over, his hand trailing down the backs of my thighs, “I just wanna try it,” he compromised, arching one of his legs whilst reaching down to collect his cigarettes. I pushed my hips down, apologising when Gerard burnt his thumb on his lighter from being surprised.

“Okay then, I wasn’t expecting that,” he muttered through his cigarette, propping himself up on his elbows whilst I tried to get comfortable. My phone suddenly started to play Radio Head quietly, “Oh for fuck sake. This is agony!” Gerard complained.

“Two seconds, it’s Ricky,” I said, pushing on Gerard’s hips to stop him trying to roll us back over and take over, “Hello?” I asked, taking my hand off for a second to scratch the back of my neck.

“Hey it’s me,” Ricky said.

“What’s up?” I asked, giving Gerard a stern glare to stop him from pulling my hips up, “Gerard, stop it!” I ordered lowly as he blew smoke out of his nose in a rude manner. I rolled my eyes at him mockingly.

“Well, There’s that old horror movie on, The Evil dead, channel four. It’s a little way in but you’ll miss the tree rape if your not careful-“

“I can’t right now, I’m a little busy,” I told him, leaning down and pushing my arm against Gerard’s collar bones so he had to stay down, “But I’ve seen it before,” I said, trying not to be too blunt with him.

“Watcha busy with?”

“Just some stuff-“ Gerard cut me off by grunting rather loudly, I gave him the best stern look I could muster up, “I’ll call you tomorrow,” I told Ricky quickly, breaking off the phone, “Gerard!” I hissed.

“What? I couldn’t help myself, your sexy when your like that,” he giggled, “I’m only kidding, kind of. No I wasn’t kidding actually it’s true but… whatever,” he mumbled, turning red. My phone cut him off again, “Oh. My. God. I just want to get going already!” I whined silently as I picked it back up.

“Ricky to tell you the truth I’m actually with G-“

“It’s not Ricky it’s Mikey. Pretend it’s Ricky though,” Mikey said, sounding further than pissed off, “Me and Gerard had a fight about him taking those pills again, I guessed he’d be round yours, I’m across the street now.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it has stupid mistakes, I'll go back and fix them later I just wanted to get this up before I go out. Thanks for all the comments, they're awesome.
Tell me what you think ^^