The True Horror Began On Friday 13th

Nineteen

I pulled my Beatles tee on, smoothing it over the prominent bulge in my stomach. Mum and dad still hadn’t noticed, on account that I had worn baggy jumpers for the past months. I pulled a scarf round my neck and zipped up Mikey’s hoody he had let me borrow.

“Darling, do hurry up if you want a lift to school!” Mum yelled. I made sure that my bump wasn’t visible and made my way down stairs, “Why do you keep wearing that jacket? Do you even know who that band is?” she asked. I looked down my front.

The Misfits.

“No mum, I’m totally brain dead and I’ve never heard of them,” I said sarcastically whilst following her out to the car. The drive was pretty quick seeing as she was already late for work. She dropped me off outside and I traipsed into school.

“Hello,” Ricky greeted, his eyes instantly dropping to my stomach, “Can I touch it yet?”

“No!” I laughed, “We’re in the middle of school. I’m going round to Gerard’s mom’s tonight to explain to her that Gerard is alive and I’m pregnant. So after that I might be able to go round yours for half hour, you can check out how big I’ve gotten,” I smiled as he prodded my stomach expectantly.

“That is so cool. I wanna be pregnant,” Ricky grinned, getting a few weird looks from passers by. He chuckled and we made our way into school, talking about a stupid horror movie that had been on that week, “It was stupid. I hope the director of that movie dies a horrible, horrible death. He wasted a perfectly good two hours of my life, watching pure goddamn shite. Scuse my French.”

“Yeah it was pretty lame, me and Gee watched it. He complained all the way through it,” I chuckled, tucking my folder under my arm.

“So how is the Gee man?” Ricky asked, as we walked slowly down the corridor to art.

“Oh… up and down. It depends really, he’s hit Mikey a couple time. Mikey said that’s nothing unusual though. He’s usually fine, it’s just sex and pills are the big issue. And he hates when me or Mikey try and get him with a sedative. You have to put it in his thigh so he usual grabs your hair,” I explained, leaning against the wall of the art classroom.

“So, I’m guessing you and Gerard don’t ‘engage’ like that anymore? If he’s so angry all the time,” Ricky asked, scratching his cheek as we waited for class to start.

“Yeah we do, but Mikey’s around all the time. If he’s having a really bad day then he’ll act up all day, trying it on and such. Usually I can sort him though. I’m glad he’s back at his own house though, it’s a little more private. The amount of times me and Gerard have been having some alone time and Mikey will run in thinking Gerard’s getting angry again,” I laughed.

“Oh Christ. How goddamn embarrassing, doesn’t Mr. Way mind his brother seeing him naked? I would, if I had a brother anyway, I’d be humiliated if he saw me trying to get it on with my girl,” Ricky snorted.

“Oh Mikey doesn’t care. I hope he doesn’t anyway. Gerard can’t help but be a bit of an exhibitionist, he has tendency to get caught in awkward positions. It’s not his fault though,” I chuckled.

“Ren, in your eyes nothings his fault,” Ricky laughed.

The day drew on and I had to be honest, I was extremely nervous about telling Donna everything. The last time we had spoken she hadn’t seemed at all happy to be talking to me. Ricky reassured me that everything would be fine.

He walked me to Mikey’s car at the end of the day, saying a quick hello to Gerard who was in a pretty good mood considering it was pouring with rain and thunder was beginning to crackle surreptitiously from the sky. Mikey gave Ricky a lift back to his own house, saying it was least he could do seeing as he had offered to tell my parents he was the dad.

“Doll, come ‘ere,” Gerard said, lifting his arm and letting me slip under. He kissed my ear gently and moved his hand to the zipper of Mikey’s hoody, un zipping it all the way down, “You’re big for two months, it’s gonna be a boy. I know it,” he murmured, “Imagine what you’ll look like soon, huh?”

“I’ll be a hippo,” I chuckled, placing both my hands on the solid bump, “It’s weird, I feel like I’ve got a rucksack on my front,” I muttered. Gerard smiled and kissed my temple.

“You look good when you’re pregnant,” he said, tapping his fingers along the bump, “Ricky, you seen this thing, it’s gonna be a boy, I know it,” Gerard said proudly as Ricky turned around in his seat, “She’s big isn’t she?”

“God, yeah Ren,” Ricky laughed as Gerard squeezed my shoulder, playing up the role of proud dad, “You got a big one there Mr. Way, I mean the kid not your genital area,” he snorted, satisfied with his own joke.

We dropped him off outside his house then continued the short drive to Gerard’s moms. All of us were praying she’d be too happy about being a grandma to care about how illegal and sort of weird the whole scenario was. I could tell Gerard was nervous, he kept biting his finger nails, his thumb began to bleed so I took it from his mouth and wrapped it in the bottom of my shirt, giving him a nervous smile.

We drew up outside the house and Mikey turned the engine off abruptly, all off us breathing deeply to try and calm our nerves down. It was a rather big house, ivy trailing up the red bricks and a pebbled path leading to the house. Gerard looked at it like The Devil lived there.

“Mikey, you mind leaving me and Dolly alone for a sec, I won’t do anything weird, honest,” Gerard said, his grip tightening on my shoulder. Mikey dithered but nodded.

“Okay.”

He left us alone and Gerard immediately hugged me tightly, rubbing his hand up and down my back as if to try and warm me up. He kissed my neck, his black hair tickling slightly as he nuzzled determinedly into my shoulder.

“Oh god. If I do this. When I tell her, it’s basically admitting to her that I’ve become an adult. I don’t think I want to,” he whimpered, “I don’t think I’ll be a good dad, Mikey would be better, he knows what food you’re supposed to eat and what stuffs best-“

“I don’t love Mikey though, do I?” I intervened, breathing in the smell of his hair, “I love you.”

“C-can I kiss you?” he mumbled, “I know it’s stupid to ask but it feels extremely necessary right now,” he chuckled. I nodded and got a little comfier, lying back on the seat, “If my mom sees this she’s gonna shit,” Gerard murmured against my lips, continuing to give me little pecks. He kissed his way back down my neck and nuzzled into my hair, “Two more minutes,” he murmured, coming back up a leaving a small wet kiss on my bottom lip, his nose pressing into my cheek a little.

“Mm… okay,” I sighed, wrapping my arms loosely round his neck. Gerard sighed and continued to peck little kisses everywhere, occasionally stopping to kiss me properly on the lips. It ended when it started getting a little too heavy.

“My mom’s gonna notice I’m wearing wood, it’s just obvious,” Gerard muttered, ringing the door bell whilst trying to rearrange his trousers in the rain, “Doll, what am I gonna do-“ he stopped whining abruptly when the door opened, “Hi Steve.”

“Why, hello Gerard, how are you?” he asked as we both stepped in, Gerard standing behind me, “It’s a shock to see you,” he said, breathing in deeply.

“Sure is. Ren’s pregnant by the way,” Gerard said stoutly.

“I can see, congratulations,” he nodded.

“It’s gone,” Gerard quickly whispered in my ear as his mum came out and ran at him,
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll go through the last four chapters now, check for errors and stuff. Try to ignore them otherwise. Also I'll be putting how pregnant she is as the chapter description
Dedicated to Dude!