The True Horror Began On Friday 13th

Twenty Nine

Third POV
Mikey Way was not one for problems. At the age of ten he’d found his first problem in life, his parents splitting up. That was the start of Michael Way’s horror trail, he was yet to know it yet.

Now, at twenty five his main problem in life was his older brother. His stupid. Ignorant, selfish brother.

And that’s what he was going to sort out now, he was going to sort out Gerard Way. Mikey had had his suspicious. Of course he had, anyone would have if they were in his position. Gerard needed to fix his weird obsession with being hurt, he needed to fix his strange fixation with men and he needed to make Ren happy.

Mikey thought it was obvious, so goddamn obvious. Gerard Way was a fucking hooker

Mikey laughed as he gelled the side of his hair down, how could it not be obvious?

And as time rolls on the world attains another whore.
-A slut, with no clean roles apart from spit.
The secret goes on, you cannot admit
The feelings you feel for your nasty mentor.
And once again the world revolves around that whore.


Gerard hadn’t meant Ren, he’d meant himself. Ren was his mentor, he’d kept himself on track when he first met her, and then, like lightening he started having nasty thoughts about her. Mikey had worked it all out. It started out as a quick hand job down the back of an alley, maybe a dance or two. Then people noticed his talent, his looks, his skills and he got offered a job.

Mikey remembered, he could remember Ren telling him about that first night of strange quotes and riddles.

”I’m not sure why I didn’t figure it was him sooner, I just wasn’t sure y’know?” she began tucking her hair behind her ear, “He had a limp that night, It just didn’t click.”

A limp? A wobble? A stutter? Mikey chuckled again. Gerard had gotten a job taking it up the ass. Of course he had a limp, it was his first night, how was he supposed to remember how it felt to have all your dignity tugged around?

Then one night he gets a promotion, a proper job. At a gay strip joint. Gerard also had a regular customer who was allowed to call him away whenever he pleased. Mike new all this, he’d worked it out. And now he was going to finish it off, un-cover his whore for a brother. Mikey pulled his jacket on, flipping his hood up before pushing his sunglasses on. He sighed, he still looked like himself.

He walked around the side of his bed and tugged a box out from underneath his bed. He chucked out a few random hair brushes, cello tape, scissors. Perfect. Mikey drew a black smile on his lips, never thinking he’s use his Halloween make up again. He managed to pale his tanned skin up a great amount.

Mikey stood up, peering at himself in the mirror. Sighing he shoved everything back under his bed and made for the door. He didn’t want to do this at all, in fact he really hated anything to do with having to sneaking around and lying but now there was a baby involved. You can’t just push problems away. And Ren was a nice girl, you can’t go wasting nice girls on people like Gerard.

He didn’t understand the magnet Gerard possessed to make Ren so susceptible to him.

Mikey drove slowly and quietly to ‘Switches’. It was the only Gay place in Newark. He cracked his knuckles, worry burrowing in the pit of his stomach. Mikey got out of his car and slammed the door, trying to be confident as he strode into the strip joint, his eyes urgently making their way to any long haired man in the place.
The place was small, a little run down with loud Jeffrey Star type music blaring form the speakers in the ceiling. He didn’t look out of place with a hood and sunglasses, what kind of idiot would confidently strut around showing their face in a gay club? They lived in Newark for fuck sake, that’s just dumb.

Mikey could’ve vomited when he saw his brother prancing around the place, hand confidently swinging down by his sides. He was wearing these horrible leather pants, the zip undone provocatively. Mikey spent a good half hour psyching himself up, trying not to let it get to him when anonymous men decided to slap him places he didn’t want them to go near.

Once Mikey had stared and Gerard for so long he noticed his brother beneath that slut mask. The way he’d start gnawing at his nails, or tuck his hair tightly behind his ears. Then Mikey noticed his stupid confused brother, not the Mikey had never noticed this before. The quick glances Gerard would send other guys, the quick peek at his younger brother when he was showering, just to check he didn’t like that stuff.

“Shit,” Mikey muttered when he noticed Gerard eyeing the crowd beside him. Mikey tried to blend in, jutting his hip out and putting his hand on it. Mikey pulled his sunglasses down an inch, winking seductively at his own brother.

Gerard glanced up and ran a hand through his hair, sauntering over to the dark stranger. Gerard had had a few shots of vodka, so his walking was quite wobbly, he knocked into a few people, quickly compensating them with a nifty wink.

“Hey,” Gerard grinned, “How much you got?” he asked, stepping closer so his bare chest was uncomfortably close to Mikey’s covered one. Mikey sucked in his breath, trying to keep in character.

“’Bout a $150,” he replied, wincing when his own brother started sliding his hand up and down his tense thigh.

“Hell, I didn’t mean that sweetie, how much meat you got?” he grinned. Mikey’s stomach turned and flipped and he suppressed the urge to start crying when Gerard made a grab at the front of his jeans, “Oh…” Gerard purred, “You’re a big boy then? Why don’t we talk in a back room huh? I’d like to get to know you and you’re… friend a little better,” he smirked, taking Mikey by the belt buckle and leading him towards a door which clearing noted ‘back rooms’.

Mikey wished to anyone that Gerard would let go of his belt buckle but no, he didn’t stop there, he un- did it whilst trying to push Mikey into the room.

“Hey, slow it a bit, why don’t you?” Mikey chuckled nervously, needing to get Gerard in some kind of lock before he approached him.

“Why?” Gerard grinned, hitching his legs up either side of his brother’s hips, pushing him back on a chair at the same time. Mikey’s breath hitched in his throat, this was not going well. Mikey hoped it’d be the other way around, he didn’t want to wedged in a chair being felt up by his older brother, it was all too ‘a trip down memory lane.’

“You scared me!” Mikey sobbed in the front seat, his blonde hair sticking to his dampskin, “You kept yelling at me, I hate you!” he continued, throwing his head forward so it banged on the steering wheel. His hands were shaking, his knees were wobbling, his jaw was trembling and his stomach was quivering, “I hate you, I hate you, I hate you,” he wailed, feeling two arms try and wrap around his waist, “Get off me!”

“Mikey I’m sorry, come here, please, I’m sorry!” Gerard begged, his sight blurry from the fastness of the whole situation. After much struggling and howls he managed to tug his younger brother over the gear sticks, “I’m sorry Mikey,” he murmured into the depths of Mikey’s hair, snuffling the warm comfort that ran through each strand.

“I hate you,” Mikey cried weakly, too tired and scared to yell at Gerard anymore.

Gerard hated Mikey hating him, he hated it terribly. Even when they were kids he hated it when Mikey said that. Gerard kissed the top his brother’s head, then went down to jaw, his cheek, his collar bone.

“What’re you doing, get off me!” Mikey sobbed, flailing his arms and kicking his legs.

“Shh!” Gerard whispered, pushing Mikey’s shirt up until it bunched at his chest, “I’m making everything better, now shush and don’t make a noise,” Gerard said lowly, half threatening him.

“Gerard –no!” Mikey said, shaking his head fearfully as Gerard’s lips connected with his skin, “Stop it!” he pleaded, more throbbing tears making a long trek down his face, “I don’t hate you, I don’t!” he begged as Gerard braced his hand on Mikey’s chest and pulled his younger brother’s jeans down, “Gerard!” Mikey sobbed desperately, too scared of Gerard, too scared of moving, too scared of his stupid hormones.

“Shh,” Gerard shushed him again, “You’re enjoying it, I can tell, so stop crying and be quiet!


“Gerard get off me!” Mikey suddenly snapped.

Gerard looked up from his previous position of being on his knees. Mikey stood up abruptly, pulling the zipper back up on his pants before chucking off his sunglasses.

“Mikey?” Gerard asked, stumbling up, “What are you doing here?” Gerard questioned his eyes growing fearful, “Don’t tell my Doll face, please, I’ll do anything!” he quickly said, walking towards Mikey when he got up and tried to back away.

“Gerard! She needs to know! You’re sick! Mentally sick!-“

“Don’t tell her!” Gerard begged, dropping to his knees, “I’ll do anything, fucking anything!” he pleaded, gripping onto the hem of Mikey’s shirt and tugging lightly.

“No, let go of me! She needs to know she’s just a child!” Mikey cried, trying to struggle away from Gerard, “Let go!” he ordered, struggling to push Gerard away from him, “I hate you! Get off me!”

“No, shh! Don’t say that! You don’t hate me!” Gerard said, kissing Mikey’s thigh determinedly, “You don’t, you don’t,” he whispered, “I’ll do anything, I love her, I need this job to feed our baby, I love her!” Gerard said sternly, beginning to kiss up and down Mikey’s tense jean clad thigh.

“Get off me, I’m not letting you do this to me again, I’m not!” Mikey hissed, managed to struggling away, pulling his jeans up as he tried to stumble towards the door. He let out a throaty whine when Gerard rammed him against the wall, deftly letting his leather pants fall to the floor, “Gerard fuck off!” Mikey roared, feeling what his older brother was about to do, “Fuck you!” he bellowed, twisting around and shoving Gerard to the floor, “Get your fucking dirty hands off me,” he seethed, “You better collect your fucking head because by the time you get off your shift, you’re going to have nothing left.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So at the top it does say (Five months later, Eight pm, Saturday Night.)
Sorry if you think it's too jumpy but I wasn't going to waste chapter space with Gerard being a complete prick and then nice and then a bastard again. But -if you're wondering- for the last couple months he's been normal, pure gold one minute and horrible the next.

Comment please, thanks to all those new commentors and double-y thank to people who have commented all the time.

Dedicated to MissMikey because her comment was really, really, really nice.