The True Horror Began On Friday 13th

Forty

Gerard stalked down the school corridors, the sodden feeling to drink himself into oblivion clawing at his insides. He swore loudly when he saw Tim, Ethan and Matt standing outside his locker. They were like the three Gods. They weren't Jocks, they were those freaky looking rebellious punk kids. The ones that carried knives and were quite likely to whip out a gun at any appropriate point.

Swallowing, Gerard approached his locker cautiously, pushing away the black lock of greasy hair that was falling in front of his face. Gerard was just 'girly', regardless of his love for The Misfits and Black Sabbath he was still girly. he was a quiet, over weight, long haired dork. That was quite possibly gay, something else that would be fun to pick at.

“Oh, it’s Faggy Way,” Matt smirked, watching as Gerard tried to get to his locker in peace.

“Matt, just leave me alone,” Gerard murmured, his eyes watching fretfully as a group of people stopped chatting to watch the show that was probably about to begin. Matt winked at him and shrugged.

“Sure babe,” Matt said, stepping aside, grinning evilly at the people surrounding him, practically promising them a perfomance with his eyes.

Gerard looked at the empty space wandering if there was some invisible bomb about to set off as soon as he stepped into that place. He did so anyway, reminding himself he was being ridiculous in thinking that. Gerard bit his lip as he began to turn the combination, his heart beginning to thud as people on looked. As soon as his combination was in place Tim and Ethan grabbed his arms, pulling them behind his back and allowing his locker to swing open for anyone to see.

“No!” Gerard barked roughly, gaining the attention of more students, “Please don’t go in there,” he begged, his jaw beginning to shake with anticipation as Matt cleared his locker. Gerard watched as his gym kit fell to the floor, his text books, his sketch book, his drawings, his cigarettes, the few empty bottles of beer he hadn’t managed to stash at home, “No,” Gerard whimpered.

The Students of Belleville High gathered round in some mocking circle. Like those coliseums in Rome, Gerard was just a pathetic fighter whilst Matt, Ethan and Tim were minotaurs, about to axe him in the back with no mercy. Gerard trembled, already knowing what the dirty secret in the back of his locker was.

“Oh and look what we have here ’Mennex’,” Matt cackled, fully well knowing Gerard had put it in there at the start of school. Gerard’s cheeks darkened and he felt tears seeping down his cheeks as the onlookers of the crowd sniggered. Tim and Ethan pushed a blubbing Gerard forward into the circle, humiliating him even more.

“You turned gay Way? I always knew you were a bit camp but this is fucking rich,” Matt grinned, shoving Gerard forcefully so he fell to the ground. Gerard hissed as the bottom of his spine reached the ground, aching tears trekked down his cheeks and pulled at his bottom lip, Matt stepped over him, his ankles jamming Gerard’s thighs in so he couldn’t sit up with being face to face with the front of Matt’s jeans.

Gerard knew this was just a fun game, a little past time before the weekend. It was something for Matt to brag about, Gerard was just the poor, fat, gay kid, with a weird skinny brother and the mum who came up to school in ninth grade to complain about how Gerard was being treated so horribly.

Matt tipped the magazine out, so it was in front of Gerard’s face, beginning to slowly turn the pages whilst taunting Gerard and sniggering as he grew redder and redder, beginning to feel the curse of hormones take over his system.

“I bet you like him don’t you?” Matt snickered at the sight of Gerard trying to keep his dilemma hidden by crossing his legs, “Oh wait -you do like it? Got a bit of a problem there, between your legs,” he smirked, watching as Gerard’s dignity crumpled to the ground.

“Please just let me go, I’ll do anything,” Gerard begged, his heart thudding almost painfully at the sight of the images that were held in front of his face.

Gerard didn't know where to look, if looked to the side he had to look at sneering faces, if he looked up Matt's face would be there, if he looked forward then he'd be doomed to the feelings that should be kept hidden in his bedroom.

“No, you pathetic piece of fag,” Matt said, lifting his foot and pushing it against Gerard’s chest making him slide against the floor and knock into the locker behind him.

Gerard fell back against the locker, his palms leaving a dense trail like a slug from the sweat. He swallowed twice, keepign hsi hands scrunched by his sides to stop him from doing anything else.

He sobbed, hating his hormones for doing this to him. he was a teenager for god sake, how was he supposed to help his mixed emotions on almost everything? He couldn’t help that he was curious, he couldn’t help that he couldn’t risk letting his dad know about his secret stash of magazines, his room was being re-decorated, he had to take them into school.

Matt dragged his foot down Gerard’s chest, going down towards his belt buckle. Gerard shook his head, slamming his eyes closed and trying to imagine he was in any other situation. Gerard began to also hate the fact he was enjoying the feel of his shirt creating friction on his chest, hating the fact Matt was doing this and hating the fact he wanted him to go lower.

"What do you want me to do?" Matt smirked, watching Gerard sweat profusely on the ground below him, like he was having a fit or something. His lips were dry, his face pallid and his eyes positively glowing, "Go on say it, I know you want me too," Matt grinned, trailing his foot in a sly circle around Gerard's lower stomach.

"G-go lower," Gerard mumbled, immediately turning to stare at the floor, humilaition and pleasure coursing throughout him. Gerard closed his eyes, pretending he was in his own room, with his own privacy.

“Gee?” Gerard suddenly heard Mikey squeak, his eyes flew open to see his baby brother pushing his way to the front. Mikey’s own eyes widened, his back began to sweat and he mouth dropped a little. Gerard squirmed against Matt’s foot a small whimper slipping regretfully past his lips when Matt pushed the toe of his shoe harder against the bottom of his stomach.

Gerard's heart contorted and he started to sweat, under his arms, his neck and his back too, the material of his clothes sticking to him a little. He found the familiar sensation scolding the bottom of his stomach and it wasn’t fair. It was close –the end was close.

And Gerard didn’t just mean that end. The end of his reputation, the end of Mikey ever having a respected older brother to look up too, the end of his dignity, the end of his formality. The end of his school life was so close, along with the other feeling burning in the bottom of his stomach and the tops of his thighs.

Gerard didn’t like religion, he though that praying was stupid. Talking to some person that you couldn’t see, But for a spilt second Gerard found himself begging anyone not to let Matt go any lower.

And then the inevitable happened.

Matt ground his foot down into the Gerard’s zipper, smirking triumphantly at the outcome as his fellow classmate cried out crudely, his toes curling and his back arching slightly. Gerard was humiliated. He would have punched Matt if he wasn’t trapped in that limbo of unforeseen pleasure that coursed through his muscles, making them twist and turn heavenly.

Then as quick as he had shot up, he tumbled back down, a heaving pile of embarrassed, sweating flesh.

“Ah Michael Way, good of you to come… no wait, I guess I’ll leave that up to your brother,” Matt smirked, retracting his foot from panting mess of limbs sprawled out on the floor.


Gerard scowled at the memory, his hand quickly going down to package he had collected from the post office. Mikey was out like Gerard had thoroughly suspected. He threw himself down on duvet laid out neatly on Mikey’s bed, his hand instantly beginning to rip open the cardboard.

He rummaged through the box, trying to fix up the silver camera that lay at the bottom. It was pretty easy, extremely easy in fact. It had cost enough to be that easy.

Sneakily Gerard pushed the one centimetre camera in between the two wardrobes opposite Mikey’s bed. He grabbed the small mechanical box that came with it, continuing to fiddle with buttons until everything was appropriately set up. Basically, when Gerard pressed the little green button on his remote, the camera should begin to record until he presses he red button.

Fucking simple.

Gerard did feel horrible though, but, in the long run it was Ren's fault. She could have just agreed to sleeping with Gerard with a camera, but no she had to respect herself and have no self confidence. In a way, he thought he was giving his Doll a treat though, she got to sleep with Mikey. Mikey's nice, he's good looking, muscular, normal. Everything Ren should have.

And now she could have it, just for one night. He would just have to lie a bit.

Gerard decided to test it, just to make sure. He pressed the green button and lounged around on Mikey’s bed for a good five minutes, just generally filming himself lying there. He then, after cleaning up the mess he had made, clicked the red button and pulled the small camera back out from the wardrobe, pulling off the end of it and slotting it conveniently into Mikey’s laptop.

He waited that insufferable two minutes but grinned when Windows Media opened and began to play himself lounging around on the bed.

“Fuckin’ sweet,” he murmured, tugging the camera back out, “Shit,” Gerard muttered when his arm accidently caught the edge of the laptop and it fell to the floor with a bang, “Fuck, please fucking work,” Gerard muttered, as the laptop began humming.

Gerard sighed out in relief, realising the stupid laptop was just loading whatever Mikey had in the C.D drive. Whilst waiting he jammed the camera back into the gap of his wardrobe, the back of his neck sweating a little in case he was caught out. No Mikey deserves to be filmed because he kissed your girlfriend Gerard reminded himself quickly.

The laptop stopped whirring but the horrible sound of his own voiced leaked out of the speakers instead.

”Oh god! Doll face!”

Gerard spun round, staring at the laptop screen as his video came into view. Why the fuck did Mikey still have it? He growled, tears pricking at his eyes as he watch his Doll do slutty things to him, for him. Gerard stared at the screen, his heart punding when he realised why Mikey still had his DVD.

“Mikey you dirty, dirty dog,” Gerard muttered, slamming the laptop closed.
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit of insight in Gerard's past there. I have decided to write as mcuh as I can because school starts soon, so updates will not be as quick as I have been doing them. I'll probably do one in the morning, then one in the evening and then one before I go to bed.
Thats a pretty okay deal I think.
But you do have to comment, 'cus it works two ways.

Eithwayy, tell me what you think of this, I was a bit bleh about putting it out because it was pretty dirty nasty.