The True Horror Began On Friday 13th

Thirty Nine

I snuggled into Gerard’s side, his hand playing sub consciously with the hem of my shirt as we watched a crappy horror movie on channel 5. It was nice, Charlie had gone off to sleep easily, Gerard had ordered out and managed to hold off from drinking so much red wine he just nodded off in his chair. I pressed my cheek against his head, letting out a shaky breath when he leant up and pecked my neck once.

I tried not to let it bother me about Mikey earlier. In fact, I decided to just lock it in a box. I decided I should just believe Mikey, it seemed easier.

“You like that?” he murmured lowly, pressing his lips to my neck again. I nodded, swallowing deeply as he attached his lips to my neck and bit down lightly, sending shivers to course up and down my spine. He crawled up a little, leaving another wet kiss just under my ear, his nose nudging my actually ear lightly, “I think we should take this up stairs,” he whispered, making me nod readily, “Mm… eager dolly? I love it that you want me,” he grinned, taking my hand and dragging it down his chest, “And I love it that I want you,” he added, groaning lowly when my hand reached the front of his pyjama trousers.

“Shh… Charlie will wake up,” I chuckled.

Gerard nodded and clung to my hand determinedly, both of us trying to creep upstairs silently. Once in the room Gerard shrugged off his dressing gown off, allowing it to crumple to the floor.

“Wait…” he murmured when I started to come towards him again, “I kinda wanna try something new…” he said, I cocked my eyebrow as he knelt down under the bed and pulled his video camera out, “Something dirty,” he smirked, mounting my lap, “What do you think?”

“Uhm… f-filming it?” I said as he fiddled with buttons, the small green light flashing on, “I dunno Gee, I don’t think I’d be… uh wanting to do that,” I mumbled whilst he brought the lens up to his eye.

“Why? You’re gorgeous,” he murmured, pushing his lips to mine in some kind of wet, erotic kiss, “What’s wrong with a bit of fun huh? Going all camera shy on me baby?” he smirked, “Come on, just try it, forget its there Doll.”

“Nah… Gee, I don’t think so,” I said, shaking my head as he pulled my pyjama shirt up over my head, “Come on Gee, we’ve had a nice evening right? I don’t wanna ruin it-“

“-Don’t then,” he urged, settling his camera on the beside table.

“I’m not trying to, I just don’t want you to film what we do in our spare time,” I muttered, pushing his chest away, “Come on just turn it off,” I ordered, “I don’t want to film it –I’m just not okay about it alright?” I told him, watching as he rolled his eyes patronizingly.

“You’ve already let me film it before,” he snapped, folding his arms across his chest.

“I didn’t, I was drunk, I didn’t realise –you can’t use that against me!” I said in a dishevelled manner, “Okay, Gerard just get off me,” I told him, pushing at his chest, “I’m not gonna let you do this to me again –j-just get off me,” I demanded crawling out from underneath him.

“No, babe, I’m sorry –Doll face come here!” Gerard called as I made my way back down stairs, tugging my pyjama shirt back over my head, “Dolly please!” he begged, catching my arm as I walked back into the lounge, “Come on, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that. I’m a pig, a stupid fucking pig who wears his dick on his head.”

“That about sums it up,” I muttered, bringing my knees up so he couldn’t try and clamber on my lap.

“No, doll please, I just wanted to try it? Please, you have to understand I wasn’t meaning it like that. I just miss you so much when I’m on my own,” he murmured, crawling up beside me and pecking my cheek again and again.

“I hate the thought of some one watching me do that –it was bad enough with Mikey having to see it. And I know I’m not adventurous like all the other girls you’ve probably been with I’m just not like that. I don’t mind maybe trying some other stuff? But as long as it just stays between us –no one else. I can’t stand the though of some one else watching or finding it,” I shivered, kissing him back lightly, “Y’know?”

“Yeah, yeah -I get it, honest I do,” Gerard murmured against my mouth, “But, baby, Doll face, I need you to listen –but not get angry with me, or cry, or leave me, I just need you to agree to so this tiny thing for me-"

"If it's to do with filming -then no," I told him sharply.

"W-what, you definately won't film anything?" he asked, hovering above me pleadingly. I scowled and shook my head urgently.

"No."
♠ ♠ ♠
'a stupid fucking pig who wears his dick on his head'
Wow, weird visual much?
So, I wasn't gonna update but whatever. I like updating because I like feedback and I got quite a bit of import and a new reader so that was awesome ^^