Status: Done :(

Love of the Earth

Death Bed

The grandfather clock in my mother's room had became my only sense of time and space, and even then it blurred. During the days my eyes were dry, which only made it hurt more when I cried myself to sleep at night. I felt like a fool, a dumb girl who is dying from heartbreak over just some guy. A pain stabbed my chest, how dare I say he was just some guy? He was my something special since, well since I was ten. I had dreamed and longed to be in his arms and the older I grew the more the longing grew too.

That was over with now, I shook my head, fighting back tears. Now, that dream is over, lost, like the fleeting of my life I no longer need to hold on to childish dreams. I bite my lip and yelped at the pain it caused me; I had forgotten what it felt like to feel that kind of pain. Suddenly my body ached and quivered. I heaved and blood vomit covered the sheets that laid on me. I attempted to get up but my body sagged like a useless sack of nothing. I pulled the sheets back and gasped. My body looked weak, my muscles losing the little tone they had. My stomach made me want to cry, with my ribs peaking through, the sight making me gag hard.

Was this it? Did I have no fight left in me? Could I go no further? I would die here without ever telling my love what he had saw was a misunderstanding? No, I had to fight. I had to build strength, to make this right. I lifted myself off the bed and crashed to the floor. A warm liquid pulling from my head and pooling on the floor around me.

"Jorden." I could barley hear myself then my world went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love my readers =] so please show my some love and comment ..thanks =]