Status: Done :(

Love of the Earth

Wishful Dreaming

I fell asleep under the majestic oak thinking of my Jorden and how he said I charmed him. I slipped into a sweet dream.

I was in a white dress that fit loosely and flowed past my feet. My hair was wild and flowing freely in the wind, my feet bare I could feel the earth underneath my feet. I was in the center of shallow lake a waterfall falling gently on my head. I was laughing in pure joy of this moment.

Then I turned to face Jorden who was walking into the water towards me. His face lit up with joy his smile stretched across his face.

“My dear.” He says.

I run towards him and he opens his arms to invite me in. he picks me up and twirls me around. I giggle my hair swirling around my head my dress flowing in every direction.

“I have missed you.” He says as he lowers me to his lips.

Our lips meet in a moment of pure bliss. It felt like kissing ‘the one’ whatever that means to you. To me it means kissing and everything around you just disappearing. His lips tasted like almonds and felt like velvet against mine. I sighed and giggled into his month. He lowered me to the floor and whispered in my ear

“I love you my sweet queen.”

I leaned completely into him and felt his chiseled body against mine. He put a crown of white roses on my head.

“Mother earth.” He said in the gentlest way to me.

“The world is now your playground.” Then the waterfall open and reveled a secret garden filled with the most beautiful flowers in the entire universe. A beautiful grazer was in the middle shooting water up in the middle. The smoke it left leaving a pillar of smoke in the sky. Birds of every color flew above making the sweetest of sounds. He led me in guiding me by placing his hand gentle on the small of my back.

A small pond held brightly colored fishes. They danced in beautiful ways. I stared up at Jorden and he was still the most beautiful sight I have seen thus far. I ran around feeling the sweet soil under my feet. Jorden watched me smiling in joy and chuckling slightly at the sight of me acting like such a child. It was so unlike me yet it felt so right.

Then it started to rain. Wait that wasn’t right. I woke up to the sound of sweet rain. I started to laugh and run in a circle still in the mood of the dream. I heard a nearby chuckle. I looked towards the bush and glimpse Jorden retreating into the mist the rain had caused.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay for sweet romance =D