Different

Totally New Person

Wow... He's a completely different person! I thought about the blond now standing in front of me.

After a long argument with the hotel receptionist, I eventually got the band's room number and what I found was the last thing I expected.

Eddie was the one who answered the door and he looked like an average guy with a bright smile on his face. If I wouldn't have been so angry at him, I might have actually thought he was cute.

"Do I know you?" he questioned politely.

I crossed my arms, "You should since you tried to get me to sleep with you last night."

Guilt crossed over his features, "I'm so sorry. I, um, had a little-"

"Too much to drink? Or did you have some nice quality time with some drugs?" I interrupted angrily.

He looked at his feet and I glared at him.

I sighed, "If you feel so bad about that, then you need to learn to stop. One of my friends got hurt because of you."

Eddie looked back up at me and started studying me, trying to remember who I was. Then I saw the light bulb go off above his head.

"You're the girl who fought back," he stared at me with sadness. "You made me feel... different that night."

"What?" I questioned in complete confusion.

He sighed, "Can you come in? I don't want anyone to hear."

"No!" I protested. "How do I know that you're not going to take advantage of me?"

Eddie sighed again, "Just trust me."

"No," I stated firmly.

He stared at me with pleading eyes, "I never meant to be who I am. I don't want to be this way anymore and I think you can help me."

My glare softened as his words seeped into my mind.

I gave him an aggravated sigh, "Fine."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's that! The next part is a fast forward. :) It is supposed to be a oneshot anyway. I just put it in parts. I hope you liked. Please comment!!