Sequel: My Secret Untold

Not What I Expected

Epilogue

“Aw! You guys are so cute!” Kayla exclaimed when she saw Alex and me.

Alex was fooling around on the big Mac computer in the youth building while I was standing next to him. I had put my head on his shoulder, trying to sleep, when Kayla found us.

Alex smiled at her and I lifted my head to smile as well.

“Thanks Kayla,” Alex replied.

Kayla grinned and then she grabbed my arm and dragged me away.

She’s curious, Alex told me, with a grin on his face.

I knew she would be, I stated happily.

“So when did you guys get together?” Kayla asked when she took me somewhere quiet.

I blushed, “When I got out of the hospital.”

“That can’t be true because I saw how you two reacted to each other when you were still strapped to a hospital bed.”

Should I tell her? I questioned. I tell her everything, ya know.

Alex chuckled, I trust her, but it’s eavesdroppers that bug me.

So can I tell her?

Be careful.

Aye Cap’n!

He laughed and I smiled at Kayla.

“Ok, so I just got permission from Alex to tell you. You can’t tell a soul. It’s a long story too.”

Kayla nodded slowly, “How did Alex give you---“

“I’ll get there,” I interrupted with a smile.

So I told Kayla the whole story and she was amazed.

“That is so cool, but creepy at the same time,” she commented.

I grinned, “It’s amazing.”

“So do you still have that mark?”

I shook my head, “It faded away yesterday. Julie noticed it when she came to visit, but she didn’t say anything.”

“Oh…”

“That reminds me… I should probably tell Julie at least the just of what’s been going on.”

“Let’s go find her then!”

Kayla and I ran back to where everyone was in search of Julie. We did find her, but she was frantically trying to get outside to get somewhere. We didn’t have time to stop her.

“What’s going on?” I questioned Kayla, who shrugged.

I think we have a wolf around here… Alex answered as he came up beside me, also watching Julie rush away.

Hmm… a wolf…
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it ends weird, but this was supposed to have a sequel a friend and I were going to write together, but it didn't happen. I'm sorry if you wanted more to read, but there isn't. I still hope you enjoyed it anway. :) Thanks for reading and I'll try and find some more stories to put up. :D Thanks guys. :D