Vengeance

Three.

My palms were sweating in the leather finger less gloves I was wearing. I wore a black dress skirt, torn at the bottoms. Black boots up to my knees, and a wide-thick silver belt waist high, my eyes had black eye shadow with silver eyeliner. I held my guitar, bending my pik. Well, Zacky's pik.

"Princess, don't sweat it." Matt stated pushing me towards the stage a little. I shot back immediately. Matt laughed. And I pouted. it was showtime in five minutes.
I saw my dresser talking to Zacky off in the distance. Flipping her hair in a flirtatious manner. My heart sank, I just knew Zacky would fall for a big boobed blonde.
Johnny glanced over at me, and then at Zacky. He frowned. He walked towards me.

"Hey Princess." He mumbled standing by me.

"Hi." I sighed. Sitting down on Synesters amp. "What's wrong." He asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Jealousy is getting the best of me." I mumbled resting my head on my hands. "Oh so you do like the Vengenator." He chuckled glancing at Zacky, who was now laughing at something the blonde whore said.

"Vengenator?" I giggled. "Yeah, if that's what you call Zacky..then yes." I blushed.

"You know what Matt would do?"

"Kill me." I stated simply, still looking at Zacky. "Yup, so you better get ready, showtime in un minuto. Is that how you say it?"

"Yes.." I replied getting up and steadying my guitar near my waist. Matt called everyone together.
We all huddled around each other while my brother spoke.
"Ok you guys, this is our first show, until we are close to fame. Tv knows us now, but we have to be known everywhere." His voice firm.
I stared at the floor. "Princess, your going to be alright."

"I don't care." I snapped turning to the stage. I knew what I was doing. From the corner of my eye I saw Zacky bite his lip, grab his guitar and head on stage along with Matt, Synester, James, and Johnny. The crowd cheered, and I prepared myself to head up there along with them.

"Hello everyone," Matt spoke into the mic. Zacky smiled at the crowd. Matt grinned and turned towards me, motioning for me to get a move on. I walked slowly onto stage, my boots hitting the ground hard. "My sister! Will be playing along with us tonight." He finished. I smiled and waved, and started the song off.

Synester and Zacky walked towards me, both grinning at me. I payed no mind to them and kept playing.

I blushed hard when Zacky came back to back with me, just when our solos came. Matt smiled, I was surprised that he didn't get pissed, he was probably just happy that I wasn't getting nervous.

Soon enough, our bit was over. We headed back stage to find people throwing water bottles our way.
I chugged mine down in seconds.
Once I was done, I was off to my dressing room to put normal clothes on.

I walked out to see Zacky talking to the blonde again. Once again my heart sank, my fists clenched. I turned away fast, and started heading out back, to my car.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. And to my surprise it was Zacky. My fists softened. I was nearly close to tears.

"What's wrong?" he asked, a look of concern on his face.

"Like you care." I hissed. Trying to turn back around.

"Woah, wait." He spun me back around. Holding both my shoulders. "Its me?" he raised his eyebrows.

"No, let me go so I can leave, and I don't want to bother you with your blonde whore." I snapped, a knot forming in my throat.

He laughed. My face turned into a confused look. "What? Why are you laughing?"

"Because, I turned her down, to ask you out to dinner tonight, 7?" he grinned. My heart stopped. My mouth wide. I turned to look at the blonde and saw her face filled with anger. My frown turned to a smile. I gave him a tight hug. "I guess that's a yes." He laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Pleasee?
xoxo