You Trained These Lips When They Were Champs

Login.13

Me, Kev, Max, and Tom are all just relaxking with a couple of fans on the street, and packing up to go to the next show. Then someone's voice comes from the park right behind us.

"Hey, Alec," she says. I do a 180 and there's May-ann on a swing. She's barely swinging, and she's kicking her Converse-clad feet. I go over to her with my hands in my pockets and lean on one of the supports for the swingset.

"Yeah?" I ask. She gets up and looks me in the eyes.

"I got a question," she starts. I motion politely for her to continue.

"Why were you singing to me earlier?" I look at her with false confusion. She noticed? Damn.

"What are you talking about?"

"During Quarantine My Heart. You were staring at me and singing to me, for the entire song." That girl doesn't miss anything.

"Well... How do you know it was you I was singing to, and not the girl next to you who looked like she wanted to jump Max's bones after the show?" I asked wryly.

"Let's just say I know a few things about rockstars; they don't pick random girls out of crowds and sing to them."

Dead on.

Fuck. I decide to go the hard way out, since the easy way- the playing ignorant- failed miserably.

"Okay, I'm gonna say it straight then," I say, bracing myself. "And if this doeesn't say anything, I don't know what will." I take her by the shoulders and go full-frontal kiss on her. She's shocked for about one second, then she pushes me off.

"What is up with you?" she shouts at me. "Dude, get the picture.I'M WITH JEFF."

How could I not see that. I am the most daft idiot in the WORLD.

I try to apologize to her, but she cuts me off. She puts her finger right in my face, narrows her eyes, and growls, "Don't... even... try." She turns and walks away.

"Dude," Max says, stepping out of the van and watching her walk away, "You royally fucked up."

"Shut UP," I say, slugging him on the arm. Hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. gah. i just wanted some drama =D
but i feel so bad, because Alec got shot down. he's such a nice guy in reality.. i don't think he'd ever actually do that. i think maybe my mind told me that there should be an awkward love-triangle. those are so weird =O
Maybe, possibly, there will be more Alec-trying-to-get-May-ann stuff, but who knows for now.

ahh, i'm such a jerk D=

COMMENTS = RATINGS = LOVE!!

XXOO
BRENDYNnotdead?