Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Arguments Galore

It was a cold morning. The gray gloom reflected on everyone's face. Damien was a fast driver, seeing as he's going 98 mph. I did even bother with a conversation. No, because today I have to disappear forever.

Oh, and news today. I can see my stomach's itty bitty bulge. I don't know why this is showing p early. It's DEFINITELY NOT what they taught us in health class. It probably has something to do with the seven month thing.

Finally recognizing where we were I spoke softly.

"Turn on Kuykendahl."

He took a sharp turn making me press into my door and making my head spin a bit.

"Turn right to get on Spring Stubner."

Another sharp turn. I think I see a smirk.

"We're going to Jake's house first so turn again left and get on eagle bend."

"Does he know?"

I sighed, "Nope."

*****************
Jake's House
*****************

I rang the doorbell and hugged myself in the cold. I looked around. The red brick lining up to his second story and the giant window that looks into his home. The glass on the front door was frosted and translucent. I saw a two figures get up from the couch and walk towards the door.

"Willow?"

I took in Jake's shocked expression. And behind him a girl was readjusting her shirt and mini-skirt. I felt the pang of betrayal in my heart.

"Hi Jake. Can we talk?" I raised my eyebrows towards the girl behind him.

He cleared his throat. And shifted his feet around. "Wait here."

And with that he closed the door in my face. I turned to Damien.

Keep calm just for one more moment, Willow. I told myself.

Just one mo-.

"HE'S CHEATING ON ME!?!?"

Damien's face went from calm and uncaring to shocked and afraid.

"Willo-"

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!? HOW CAN HE DO THAT?!!?!?!?!? I WAS ONLY GONE FOR WHAT? THREE DAYS?!" Anger was building up inside.

Then the reailization hit.

"Was he cheating on me before?" I said softly more to myself than anyone. Tears stung my eyes but I wasn't going to cry. Not for Jake. I sniffled.

"Do I look like I almost cried?"

"Er...no? You're fine."

The door opened behind me and I turned around.

Jake stood there, more presentable than last time, and the girl-who suddenly looked more familiar- was dressed....better.

"You can come in now."

The familiar white tile, white walls, grand staircase, and perfectly arranged living room set laid before me. His parent's were rich, but almost never home. He was always sad, I had been the one there to cheer him up. Apparently though, he had someone else doing that too.

"Uh, Willow this is Vanessa, my ...er... girlfriend. Vanessa this is Willow."

F-Bomb loading 34%.

46% .

Jake shifted his feet again nervously. Awaiting my response.

67%

79%.

"Uh..." Vanessa's squeaky voice said.

99%

"Hi Willow. How do you kn-..."

100%

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL JAKE?!? I WAS GONE WHAT? THREE FUCKING DAYS? AND ALREADY YOU'RE FUCKING CHEATING ON ME?"

"Wills! God! Calm down!"

"YOU WANT ME TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN? THEN GET RID OF THE FUCKING SLUT!"

Vanessa looked offended. She knows its true.

"WILLOW! GODDAMN! WHAT ABOUT YOU?! HUH? WHO'S THAT?"

"THAT'S A DIFFERENT STORY! WE'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU AND ME AND HOW YOU'RE FUCKING CHEATING ON ME!"

"I WAS GOING TO BREAK UP WITH YOU ANYWAY! YOU'RE FUCKING PREGNANT!"

I put my hand on my stomach. This time I was offended.

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE FUCKING TALKING ABOUT JAKE!"

No reason denying the tears. They've already rolled down my face...too late.

"FINE WILLOW! THE END!! WE'RE DONE! YOU'RE GOING TO BLAME ME FOR CHEATING, AND I'M NOT GOING TO DENY IT, BUT YOU'RE FUCKING PREGNANT WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S KID? I DON'T THINK SO! THE END!"

"I THOUGHT YOU CARED!" I yelled walking out the door. "I THOUGHT YOU FUCKING CARED! FINE THEN GODDAMMIT! GOOD-BYE!"

There I went out the door with Damien already holding the door open to the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm losing my motivation from you all. No need of subscriptions. Just a comment now and then. You don't even know how much they motivate me.

Viral