Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Charlie

Tears.
An excess of them. Too many for my normal self, then again I don't usually go through the whole pregnant with a vampire's kid braking up with boyfriend painfully thing. Nah, that's not my usual.

Why? I come back after being gone probably more than three days come to think of it and he's already with another girl? And I had thought that I was so happy not that long ago and now all of a sudden my life's gone downhill. Is this some normal thing that happens and everyone keeps it a secret? No, now I'm being ridiculous.

Not noticing that Damien was driving. I sunk down in the leather seat. I could feel the awkward tension emanating from Damien. Where he was going I didn't know.

Tears. Finally, they have ceased they're existence on my face.

"Where are we?" I croaked out.

"Whataburger."

"Yeah, I'm kind of hungry."

"What do you want?"

This small conversation was full of silent questions. I could practically hear them whizzing around the car.

"Just some fries."

"Okay."

He ordered and drove up to the window.

Sweet. Sweet fries.

------------------
Time lapse
------------------

Walking up to the doorstep I began to cry silently, trying to hide my tears wiping them on my sleeve. I knocked.

"Willow?!" Charlie's face looked as if she had seen a ghost.

...

I hate crying.

...

We hugged each other. She had to know. I have to tell her.

"Charles? Can we go inside? I have to talk to you."

Damien said I had to fake my death. But that didn't mean I couldn't tell anyone anything. I walked through the threshold. I'm pretty darn sure Damien knows what I'm about to do. We walked up to her room. She gave Damien a look -which he returned- before letting him inside.

Charles had always been a neat person. So, her room was spick and span clean. Her room was sort of complicated, yet simplistic. Her twin sized bed complete with a purple zebra comforter sat neatly in her corner. Her desk was pushed up against the wall closest to her door. Across from the door was her TV set with a DVD and CD rack adorning its sides. opposite her TV lay her bookshelf.

Across from her bed was her bathroom and a ladder leading up to a mini loft. Which was where her Ihome, bean bags, another TV, beanie baby collection, and computer were.

"C'mon in you guys." She sighed. "Up we go." First me, then her, and lastly Damien.

I headed directly to my designated bean bag, which was decorated with black purple and lime green bats. Damien stood while both me and Charlie sighed in relaxation on the bags.

She sat up abruptly. "Alright lets get down to business. Numero uno, whose the dude Will?"

"Thats Damien. He's a...friend

I looked over to him. He had a dark look on his face. I don't care. He can go screw himself
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY!!!!
yeah I didn't really want to put this out yet
but I fugured u kiddies were getting impatient
so
yay!
happy thursday!!!

Viral