Status: On hold. I'm not as interested in this storyline at the moment and new stories have been nagging at me. ALSO, lots of confusion with this story. Read the top of the summary for an more in depth explanation.

The Soundtrack of Death

You Hide Or You Try... Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye!

The next morning Elizabeth gave me an all-knowing smile as we met up in the hallway after getting ready for the day. Jack stepped out of the bedroom behind me and her grin grew causing Jack you raise a brow in suspicion. We were all clad in our criminal creepy circus clothes and ready to cause trouble amongst the city.
Jack and I discussed the situation and ultimately decided that tomorrow we would say our goodbyes to Melor and return to Gotham. Today would be just an average day, maybe a bit more intense than normal now that I think about it, of fucking with the citizens and we’d spend part of the night tossing goodbye schemes around until we found the perfect way to leave the city with a bang.
We ambled into the living room area and all the goons were doing their own things and going about their businesses. Jack went to check the newspaper for anything worth trashing and Elizabeth stole the remote from one of the goons and changed the channel. I grabbed an apple that had magically appeared in the kitchen at some point and wondered into the garage area.
Inside the garage was most of the money and things that we’ve stolen. For a criminal, I must say that I’m pretty organized. I stood in the middle of the room and observed all the loot that we’ve collected over the past several weeks while chomping away on the apple. The garage was vast with one side that looked like a very expensive miniature money Egypt. Pyramids of stolen cash were all along the wall. There were drawers and bags of stolen gems and jewelry in corners and along other walls.
I opened a random drawer and pulled on some of the gaudy necklaces and rings. After grabbing a bundle of cash to play with, I wondered over to our largest piece of stolen property: the newly renovated Lay’s potato chip truck.
The sides were painted to look like it belonged in a circus. We could easily fit in with the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey circus if we wanted to. There were stars and clowns and tigers painted on the sides along with the words ‘Terror Tour 2011’ in bright colors of purple and green. The truck looked absolutely terrifyingly beautiful. And I couldn’t wait for Jack and Jamie’s Terror Tour.
As I stood admiring the tour truck, Jack walked up behind me with the newspaper he was searching through earlier.
“We should stay another week.” He announced wrapping his arms around me. Leaning into his firm chest I asked why. “Halloween is next week, what better time to terrorize the people?”
A smile spread across my face. I love Halloween, it’s the only time being a freak is accepted and expected. The dressing up and the scaring people, a Halloween goodbye seemed like the greatest idea.
“I was thinking we turn the warehouse into the scariest piss-your-pants, cry-for-your-mommy haunted house that Melor has ever experienced.” It was a great idea. Most of the warehouses were turned into haunted house every year anyway so we wouldn’t stand out.
Soon we were sitting at the kitchen table drawing out ideas and plots for the most life threatening haunted house to ever exist. Everybody was pitching out ideas, Sunny, Aiden, Elizabeth, everybody. And then we were constructing it. The Terror Truck was renovated a little more and one side had bars on it holding a tiger in. We had high security criminally insane in cells in the basement. There was a lot of blood on walls and floors, real blood in some cases, and some Scooby Doo-type booby traps littering the entire place. All in all, it was terrifying and I was proud.
Halloween rolled around and our fliers successfully sparked the interest of the haunted house thrill seekers. People were lining up excitedly. Little did they know, they were lined up to die. The groups entered one by one and after a good amount were in the building, we release the insane prisoners from their cells and booby traps started going off. The lion ‘escaped’ from the truck and wondered the city and our stuff was quickly loaded into the Terror Truck.
As we pulled away from the warehouse, survivors were running out calling for help. Elizabeth, Sunny and Aiden were shooting them down like they were zombies in guns video game. Once we were far enough from the warehouse, I called Commissioner Hayden’s personal phone.
“Hello, this is-“, he started but I cut him off.
“Commissioner Hayden, how are you on this great Hallow’s Eve?” I could almost picture his straight-lined mouth, not a smile, not a frown, just void of emotion. There was silence. “Do you happen to be in your office at this moment?”
“What do you want, Playlist?” He was aggravated. “How did you get this number?”
I hung up as we pulled in front of the police station. Jack, Elizabeth, Sunny, Aiden and I went in guns blazing and went straight to the Commissioner’s office. There was no point in knocking on the door, criminals like us don’t knock, so we just walked in and I took a seat in front of his desk.
“What do you want, Playlist?” He repeated his question from the phone call.
“I wanted to say goodbye, for now. You see, I know you’re going to miss me and the excitement that I create, but I have a few matters that I need to take care of.” I stood up from the seat casually and the Commissioner watched carefully, tense and ready to pull his gun on me at any second, but smart enough to know that all five of us have guns ready to retaliate any attack on us.
Just as I stood up, one of the officers rushed in, obviously with some sort of important announcement, but stopped out of shock of the company that the Commissioner had in his office.
“What is it Officer Wells?” The Commissioner brought him back to reality and reminded him of the information he was sent to share.
“We’re getting an insane amount of calls about deaths in a haunted house on the corner of 5th and 13th.” He stood scared and not sure what to do. There was a pause and everyone could faintly hear a curse word slip from the Commissioner’s mouth. Wells cleared his throat as if he were preparing himself for the reaction that he was expecting after his following statement, and then he added “Also, there seems to be a tiger released in the city.”
The Commissioner turned to me as I started to leave, “You wouldn’t happen to know anything about these incidents, would you?” He knew that my team and I were solely responsible for the mayhem.
I turned to look at him over my shoulder, “Why, whatever do you mean? ‘Tis not I.” I turned back and began to make my way out of the room again, “But it sounds pretty serious. You should probably check it out.”
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
We drove out of Melor and stopped halfway through the night to fill up the truck. While Jack pumped the gas and everyone else slept, I decided to check out how successful our horror house was on the internet.
Opening the web browser, yahoo showed as my home page and among the top stories was the Melor Halloween Massacre. We made National headlines. Our story was ahead of Scarlett Johannson’s wedding.
After reading the article, I became aware that thirteen people had died and thirty-seven were severely injured and taken to the hospital. Three of the criminally insane that we released in the house are still at large and the tiger is god knows where. I was proud of our farewell handy work. Jack was equally pleased with the results and we were on our way to Gotham.
Every few cities or towns we’d stop and blow up a school or shoot a few people. For the most part, the trip consisted of everyone sitting and messing around. Personally, I was figuring out what to do with Harleen.
Part of me wished that Jack would’ve dealt with her before having come to find me so that we could carry on as we are now and not have to worry about it when we get there. Another part wants me to go in there and go Chuck Norris on her ass and beat her shitless. But then I wonder, why didn’t Jack kill her? Does he have feeling for her and not want to do it himself?
I could feel all the questions raining down on me and crushing me. My perfect world that I’ve lived in with Jack for the last three months was dematerializing with each question that hit me. And I realized that I didn’t want to kill Harley, I wanted Jack to do it. I wanted to be assured that Jack did not possess feelings toward her, a wanted confidence that I was who he wanted, I wanted Jack to kill Harley.
We pulled to a stop in front of the Gotham warehouse and I saw the petite blonde come bouncing out of the warehouse screaming with glee for “Mista Jay!”
Jack gave me a look and held a gun and a knife out toward me, I didn’t take them. Everyone but Jack and I got out of the truck and we were left to talk about it.
Silence. Confused and deafening silence.
“Honestly, I’ve been planning different ways to kill that bitch since the day I met her.” I was looking down into my lap but I could feel his confused eyes on me.
I looked up. “Prove to me that she means nothing. You kill her. Show her, no, show me, that you don’t love her.”
My words clicked in his mind and he wordlessly got out of the truck. I stayed, unsure of what his act of leaving meant. I looked up to see him pull Harley out of the house and near the van. I could hear her merrily screech “Puddin’” and she wrapped her arms around my Jack. I could feel my heart begin to crack for a split second before Jack removed her arms.
And he went off on her. He told her how he should have killed her when she went behind his back and told Batman about him, how she almost ruined our relationship and sent the both of us into a depression, how he never loved her and how he’s always loved me.
My heart warmed as hers broke and tears smudged her makeup down her face.
I clung to the sight of the knife plunging into her stomach and chest, each stab proving to me further that Jack loves me and held no feelings for her.
All the happiness within me burst out and before I knew it, I was crawling across the driver’s seat and out of the truck. By the time I was out of the truck and in Jack’s arms, Harley was laying on the dead grass in the start of a puddle of blood.
Jack’s lips covered mine in the greatest kiss I’ve ever felt and I pulled the trigger of the gun that I forgot that I had, effectively ending Harleen Quinzel.
Jack dropped the knife and lifted me off the ground and pushed me roughly against the side of the truck. My legs wrapped tightly around his waist and my fingers tangled themselves into his beautiful locks of hair.
I was so deeply engrossed in the passion of our kiss that I barely registered that we had entered the warehouse. Jack pulled centimeters from my lips and between forceful kisses demanded that Harley be cleaned up and sent to Gordon. Seconds later, we were in our bedroom and my back was against the door.
His hands grasped at my bottom and breasts and my hands moved against his chest. Pieces of clothing were shed as we roughly pushed each other against walls. Our passion was spilling from us and filling the air. Before we knew it, we were fully exposed to each other and on the bed.
My hands worked their way down his body and wrapped around his stiff cock. As I ran my hand up and down, Jack let out satisfied groans into my mouth as we continued to move our lips in sync. His hand made its way down my body and into me. Our sounds of pleasure mixed together and filled the room.
It felt so intensely great and I was ready to completely lose it when he pulled away. His hand moved mine above my head and he thrust deep into me. Our moans continued to fill the room as he plunged into me and tugged at my hair. It was rough and painful but amazing.
We made violent love all through the night. By ten we were sore and drenched in each other’s sweat. Jack held me as we flipped the television to the ten o’clock news to watch for the story on Harley.
”The peaceful time in Gotham is coming to an end with the presence of the Joker and his partner, Playlist’s return to the city. Dr. Harleen Quinzel, better known as Harley Quinn, was found in Commissioner Gordon’s office when he arrived back to his office after responding to a call.
No information about the doctor’s death is being release at this time. We advise all citizens to remain indoors as much as possible and to keep their guard up at all times.”

Jack turned off the television and pulled my nude body against him to share a soft pleasant kiss.
I thought back to earlier and how sometimes, I wish he had never been arrested in high school. Where would we be now if he had never left? Sometimes, when things get frustrating, I think back to the simpler times when we were kids and wish for those days to come back.
We aren’t little kids anymore though. Instead of thumb wrestling, we were wrestling in the covers and, instead of snow ball fights in the front yard, we were fighting cops and Batman all over the city. Things had changed since we were kids and I can’t say if I preferred one over the other.
Something tells me that either way, we’d be laying in a bed together, hold each other and falling asleep, completely and totally in love, together no matter what. This is where I belonged and that is one thing that I wouldn’t change for all the power in the world.
Jack is the puzzle piece that completes the puzzle of my life and the glue that holds me together. Finally, there seemed to be nothing in my way.
Tomorrow, we would pick up where we left off and terrorize all of Gotham city. Maybe we’ll get lucky and fight Batman.
With that, I fell asleep in Jack’s arms. The perfect end to a perfect day.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I FINALLY made another chapter! YAY!
A back story to the chapter: I went to a haunted house last Friday and while in line I thought to myself, "Why have I NEVER heard of someone bringing guns and shit into a haunted house and just fucking shit up?" I mean, wouldn't that just be the BEST place to lose your mind and flip your shit? Just massacre a shit ton of people in a haunted house. I promise I'm not crazy (enough to pull that shit).

Chapter song: Calling All The Monsters - China Anna McClain (I love messing with Disney songs).
Double meaning to the lyrics: 1. Haunted house --> Monsters
2. "Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye" --> Bye Bye Harley and her last sight being a heartbreaking kiss. Sorry, I just really thought that through and wanted to make sure that you made the connection. :)

COMMENTS PLEASE! THEY MAKE ME FEEL AWESOME!

Side note: I went to the hospital recently due to what they say is probably my Gallbladder and I've off and on been getting pains since in that region. If it gets too bad, I may be having surgery to have it removed, therefore, absolutely no chance of writing if that happens.