I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Fourteen-

Image

---

*Gerard's POV*

I comforted Frank as he cried into my chest.
"Frank, we have the money. He won't do anything Frank, I promise." I said as I moved the hair out of his eyes placing kisses on his cheeks.
"It's about 12 right?" He asked me as he sniffled some more.
"Yea, we have a lot of time to think everything out." I sighed as I kissed his jawline making him shutter.
"I'm scared Gerard." He said as his breathing became unsteady.
"I'm here, for you all the way. For her." I said as i hugged him tighter making sure there was no space between him and I.

*Frank's POV*

It was around 7:30 when we started to become really anxious.
We both sat outside smoking and waiting for the time to become 8:00.
Gerard kept squezzing my hand making me feel like everything was alright, as I became a complete baby.
"Frank, we should start walking over there." Gerard said lightly as he threw his ciggarette out, which was already burning out.
"A-Alright." I stuttered as I followed his actions, throwing out my almost burnt ciggarette and walking with him towards the mall.
I saw a man standing by a mail box with a little girl, who looked like JJ, who sat there next to his feet.
"Glad you two made it." He said as he picked JJ up by her arm making her whimper.
"Money, here." He said as he pointed to a place in front of him.
"We want JJ first." Gerard said shakily as he took a couple steps forward.
"Alright have your little bitch." He laughed as he pushed JJ towards Gerard.
Gerard threw the black bag full of money towards the man as Gerard opened his arms to JJ.
The man wasn't just going to leave, he wanted to leave his mark, somehow.
"Gerard!" I screamed as I pointed at the gun the man was holding.
Gerard looked at me and then back at her dad.
He grabbed JJ and spun around as I ducked behind a car.
I heard a gun shot and people screaming and scrambling around.
I looked out behind the car and saw JJ's dad run off with the bag of money.
I saw Gerard lying on the ground and JJ hovering over him.
"Oh god." I breathed as I heard sirens coming from all around.
"D-Daddy?" I heard JJ ask Gerard as I crawled over to him.
"Gerard please, don't go." I choked out a sob as JJ put her hand on his face.