I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Twenty-Five-

Image

---

JJ's***POV

"Hello?" I asked as I sat outside on a curb, thing.
"Hey JJ." I heard Blake's voice come in on the other line.
I smiled to myself silently and said, "Hey."
"I noticed that our tour bus isn't far away from yours. Walking distance to be exact. So I was wondering if you want to go on a walk with me. Maybe talk some more. If you can." He said as I blushed, good thing he couldn't see me.
"Yea, I just have to ask my dad. I would love to go." I said as I could see him smiling.
"Alright." He said as I ran into the tour bus again.
"Dad, can I go walking with Blake?" I asked dad ((Frank.)) Since he was the one who knew him, or who I was talking about.
"Yea, sure. Just don't do anything." He warned as I giggled.
"Promise." I muttered as I grabbed a hoodie and ran back outside.
"My dad said it was alright." I murmered into the phone as he replied back with an, "Okay."
"I can see you from where I'm walking." He said as I looked around.
"Right. Your other right." He said as I laughed.

I spotted him also and hung up my cell phone.

"Hi." I said as he smiled.

He was wearing a beanie, making him look more cute.
I stood there in awe as I looked at him.

"You should take a picture it lasts longer." He joked as I snapped out of it.
"S-Sorry." I stuttered as my cheeks felt warmer then usual.
"There's nothing to be sorry for." He shrugged as I lagged behind him as we walked.
"Am I walking to fast or are you walking to slow?" He asked as I smiled.
"I think both." I said as he nodded.
"I'm surprised your parents let you out. Especially with me." He said as I looked at him.
"Well, they don't even know you. So who's to judge. He knows something that you don't that gave me another reason to go." I said as he just smirked.
"Aww, so I can't know why?" He asked as I shook my head.
"I'll get it out of you." He said slyly.
"Lies." I said as he just laughed.
"I bet you by the end of this month I can get you to tell me." He said as I rolled my eyes at him.
"I'd rather choke myself." I said.
"You're just scared to tell me."
"Yea, that too. Plus it's too early. I don't even know yet." I said as he quirked an eyebrow.
"Just tell." He said as we stopped.
"No thank you." I said as I resumed walking but was stopped by his hand attached to mine.
"Just say it." He said as I sighed.
"I just think your cute. That's all." I said as he smiled and blushed.

I pulled my hand away and walked away again.

"So you know that im cute, or you don't know." He said as I giggled.
"No, your cute." I said as I smiled cheesily at him.
"I think your pretty." He bluted out as he cupped a hand to his mouth.
"Damn it." He muttered as I blushed and laughed.
"It's only fair." I said as he nodded.

My cell phone went off, again and it was from my dad.

"Yea?" I asked.
"Home, now." He said. ((Gerard.))

He sounded angry.
Or better yet, upset.

"I-I have to get home." I said to Blake who nodded and we turned into the direction of my tour bus.
"JJ, come on!" I heard Bob yell from across a parking lot and he came scrambling over towards me.

What the hell was going on?

"Bye Blake." I murmered again for the second time that day and was rushed into the bus.

My dad took me in his arms and hugged me closely.