I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Fifty-

Image

---

Blake's---POV

"I want ice cream!" JJ said as Bob had put her on his shoulders, and now we were all hanging out in the parking lot.
"Ice cream sounds good." Frank said beside me as he rubbed his stomach.
"What about you?" He asked me.
"I could go for some also." I didn't recognize my voice at first, because it was hoarse from not talking for so long.
"Baskin Robins, away." JJ laughed as Bob started running towards the door of Baskin Robins.
"What do you want?" Bob asked her as I was surprised they fit through the door without her hitting her head.
"Get me a mint chocolate chip shake. Those are so good." She said as she looked over the counter.
"Large one. Because I'm a fatty." She smiled a little as I gave her a weird look.
"You not fat." Bob said first, before anyone else could.
"Okay." She shrugged.

I didn't like how she did that.
Nothing affected her.
Especially a compliment.
It wasn't quite like her.

"If I dropped this all over your head, what would you do?" She asked Bob as he grunted.
"I'd throw you on the ground and rub it all over you." He answered as she choked on her shake.
"I'd rather not." She said as he bounced back to the vans.
"Yeah, I knew you wouldn't." He said as I laughed at how true that was.
"I want off chewie." She said as she pulled on his hair, as reins.
"I'm not a horse." He stated as she slid off of him.

That action reminded me of my dad.
When he never hurt me.
When I was just his little boy and he was my cool dad.
He would swing me around in the air, or give me piggy back rides up the stairs and what not.
Where did that all go?
Why did he do what he all of a sudden decide to do?
Was it just, an all of a sudden thing?
Did he plan on it since I was a baby?
I closed my eyes shut as images flooded through my mind.
I didn't want this anymore.
Anything to get away from it all.
I stood by the van, waiting for us to leave to a hotel.

"I love you." JJ whispered in my ear, making me smile slightly.

She didn't notice anything wrong with me this time.
Thank gosh.
I don't need to burden her with any of my shit.

Frank's---POV

"So, how was it losing your daughter Frank?" Somebody asked me, shoving a microphone in my face as I sat on a stool beside Gerard.
"What?" I asked in confusion as the announcer looked into the camera pointing at us, and then back at me.
"How are you coping, with your daughter's death?" She asked us flat out as Gee turned away.
"I-I don't what your talking about." I said as she was taken back.
"You probably don't remember her then. The doctors said you might have forgotten." She said as I started to get worried.

My stomach tightened into a knot.

"I would never forget my own daughter." I said lowly as I brought my hand to my head to massage it.

I felt a bandage on my head and I looked up to see myself in a different place all in all.

"What the hell?" I whispered silently to myself as Gerard pulled back white curtains that were surrounding me.
"You're awake." He said as I kind of nodded.

He seemed kind of different.
It was weird.
All of a sudden the floor of the room started to part as the whole room shook.
Gee started to float away from me, but he had such an assuring smile, I just closed my eyes, and fell with the floor.

I jolted awake, in an unusual bed next to Gerard, whom was hovering over me.
I felt beads of sweat roll down my cheek as Gerard held me in his arms.

"Oh gosh Gee." I sighed as I let my body melt with his.
"Shh, just go back to sleep." He said as I inhaled his scent.

It calmed me, like it always did, as I dozed off with him rocking me back and forth, gently.

JJ's---POV

"I can't believe you won't even go to court for me!" Blake raised his voice slightly into the phone towards his mother.

I laid on my stomach, pretending to be paying attention to my Sudoku puzzles, while listening to him.

"I just don't get why." He groaned.
"You don't know anything." He murmured coldly.
"Whatever." He said as he hung up without saying bye.
"Mm, kill me." He whimpered sleepily as he fell back right next to me.
"Never." I told him as my hand brushed his cheek.
"You should come with me to my dad's in February, April, June, August, and forever and ever." He smiled slightly as I climbed over his tummy.
"So you’re basically saying I should live with you, no?" I asked him as he played with my hair.
"Mm, please." He nodded as he smelled my hair.
"I don't know if I can stand living with you for so long." I joked, but with the most serious look I could pull off.
"Liar. You couldn't even stand a couple of weeks a way from me." He outsmarted me, as he started to pull at my hair.
"Why the hell do you keep touching my hair?" I asked as I took hold of both of his hands.

I was pushing all my weight on him as he did the same towards me, causing me to lost balance every now and then.

"Cause I love your hair. It's really really soft. Make my hair soft!" He pouted a little bit as I fell onto his chest.
"So you'd have to ask my parents if I can live with you." I changed the subject back to our original one.
"Do you think they're going to go back on the road again?" He asked me as I never really thought about them ever stopping.
"Most likely." I nodded as he sighed.
"What's wrong with that?" I asked him as he shrugged.
"If you live with me to and from house, you might not be able to see them for a while." He stated as I shrugged.

I didn't want to think about being away from anyone that I loved so dearly.

"If your parents do let you stay with me, I go to a regular high school." He said as if it wasn't a big deal.
"Regular, school?" I asked him out loud as he nodded.

I've never been in a regular school.
I've never experienced cliques, or groups, or labels much.
I've never sat in a school room, for a quarter of my day, learning about 6 different subjects all in one.

"You are okay with a regular school, aren't you?" He finally asked me.
"It would be my first time in school. Is it as bad as they say?" I asked him quietly as I looked up at his chin.
"Not really. I guess I don't get picked on so much because I'm so quiet. I can just get by without much shit going on." He shrugged slightly.
"You'll be fine, I promise." He said as he wrapped his arms around me tighter.

I wasn't satisfied much.
My parents might agree, so I can get to be with teenagers like myself.
Like a normal kid.
It would be no use to argue, because if I did I wouldn't be with Blake.
High school, here I come.

Gerard's---POV

"I hate bad dreams." Frank mumbled into my neck.
"Mm, so do I." I replied as someone knocked on the hotel door and a piece of paper was pushed under it.

Frank giggled as he sat up and went to go pick up the paper.

"Oh, fuck me." He said aloud as he tripped over something.
"Oh, I know you want me to." I played along as he bent over to grab the piece of paper and stuck his butt out.
"JJ wants to talk to us." He said as he waved his butt around, and read aloud what the paper said.
"About?" I asked him as I crawled out of bed towards him.
"Mm, doesn't say." He said as I rubbed myself against him.
"Agh, don't do that shit to me." He sighed out as he stood up.
"We need to go talk to her I suppose." I said as I grabbed his hips and brought them closer to mine.
"Let's not to try and fuck." Frank said as he opened the door.

We weren't even dressed much, just in our pajamas as we got inside the elevator to go up to the 4th floor, all the way from the 1st one.
When the elevator doors opened she was standing, waiting for and elevator.

"Oh, hey." She said, and smiled.
"Hey, hey." Frank said as we stood around, and others passed us, giving Frank and I weird looks.
JJ giggled lightly as she looked us both up and down.

“Let’s go, uh, talk.” She said as she bounced down the hall to the left, as we followed close behind her.

She slid her hotel key in and opened the door to clothes thrown around the room, and Blake no where to be found.

“Blake went up to the 5th floor to hang out with Mikey.” She said as the door closed by itself, behind us.
“Mm, how do you feel about me going to a regular school?” She started out as she fell backwards on the bad.
“What?” I asked aloud as I tried to register what she said.
“How do you feel about me going into high school?” She asked again as Frank asked her why.

Why the hell would she want to go to a regular high school.

“Well that leads to my next question…” She trailed off.
“Would you care if, uh, I kind of…Moved in with Blake?” She mumbled as that hit me pretty hard.
“Your barely even 14.” I blurted out as she looked at me, then at the ground again.
“I don’t want to permanently move in with him dad…” She barely said.
“What’s happening with Blake?” Frank asked her.

She told us about how his parents were separating and were going to split up their time with Blake.
Then about how he’s scared shitless to even be around his dad, rather than live with him.

“He has to tell someone.” I murmured lightly to myself as I buried my face in my hands.
“Dad, it’s not that easy. You of all people should know that.” I heard the hurt seep through her voice.
“So he wants to take you away from us and keep you for himself?” I asked.
“You don’t even understand.” She sighed.
“Help us understand.” Frank pressed as she shook her head.
“I just don’t want him to get hurt. If I just live with him from house to house, I can make sure of that. Plus, I can go to a regular school. Be with kids like me. Don’t you want that? Wouldn’t any parent want that?”
“You can’t always protect him.” Frank said as she rolled her eyes.
“We’re not like any other parents JJ.” I said as she narrowed her eyes at the floor.
“I wish I did have regular parents.” She whispered under her breath as Frank stood up,
“If you like with Blake, your going to be an adult. If you live with us, you can still be a teenager. It’s your choice.” He shrugged as he left with that, and nothing more.

I stood up to follow him as the door closed behind Frank.

“D-dad.” She stuttered as I looked at the tears streaming from her eyes.
“You want a regular life. No one is going to choose the path you go except you.” I said as I also left.

With her crying, and wondering.
It was true, that we weren’t going to control her life or tell her what to do and not do.
Yes, we do guide her to the right choices.
But in the end, it’s only going to be her, at an intersection, to choose right, left, or forward.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dang, Chapter 50 already?
O_O.
Mm, I hope you like this update.
:D.
As with any other ones, ya know.
If you read please comment.
Even if you haven't commented before.
Criticize me; tell me what you think, etc.
I can take it.
I promise.
Summer is coming soon, but my parents want me in summer school, so ima be in summer school.
But it's not gonna stop me from writing.
I write every single day, if you believe me or not.
I've written over 30 pages in my note book.
And I'm still writing.
ANYWHO.
If you can't wait for an update for this one, you can always read any of my others.
Till the next update..