I Have No Regrets From Loving You

I'm going home

"Wait. So you mean that my book is going to be published sooner and that I have to go on a year tour to promote my novel?" I was seriously stunned when they had given me the big news.

They both had wide smiles on their faces and nodded. I don't know how to answer. There were just so many things that were left behind when I came here, and now they just want me to drop even more just so that I could be known.

Sure it was my dream, but I was starting to get used to the idea of being in a relationship where everything was normal.

"Yup, and you start next month. Your first stop will of course will be here, then you will cross waters and go to America. Your fan base over there is starting to grow,"

"Kai-Chan you make it sound like I’m a vocal artist or something," I looked down at my hands.

"You might as well be with all the hype that you are getting from your novel," They were really excited about my fame, but right now, I wasn't so sure I wanted it.

"So one month?"

"One month." I sighed and stood up from the table.

"Kai-san, can you drop me home? I feel tired all of a sudden," I yawned to prove my point.

He nodded, we both bowed to Kenji who reluctantly paid the bill and walked out the door. Kai-san had grabbed a hold of my hand to warn off any rapists or creepers that wanted to attack a defenseless girl. This was Tokyo at night, and the police barely watched the ally ways.

A flash went off and I held my hand up to my eyes in attempts to shield my eyes. The efforts were left in vain when I had been held in a momentary blindness. The only thing that kept me moving was the tug of Kai-san's arm.

"Minjee-Chan run. They are paparazzi," I nodded. He was acting as my eyes seeing as I kept my head down to try and evade the cameras.

He pressed a button on his keychain and the car beeped open. We quickly slid in and drove off. I was going to get so much bad press; hopefully this wouldn't affect my novel's debut.

"You get a good night's rest. I'll try everything I can to silence the press," I gave him a hug before walking into my condo throwing a quick goodbye when the door closed.

I had one more day before I had to board an early flight home. As I lay in bed with Pucca at the foot of my bed, I decided that tomorrow I would treat myself nicely knowing that I deserved something after a long week of shooting a music video. I decided that a shopping trip, another trip to the salon and spa, as well as lazing around the house would be in order.

So the next day I woke up at noon and took a shower. Changing into a pair of black skinny jeans, pink uggs, a powder pink long-sleeved top, and a pale blue vest, I attached Pucca to her leash and grabbed my purse. There was no way I was going to leave my baby in the condo for any longer.

On my way to a day of shopping, I dropped Pucca to my trusted dog washers/ puppy spa and walked off.

I was starting to get used to the feeling of not having my cell phone on me at all times, but it was quiet. I just knew the minute that I returned back to Korea that I would have an inbox full of messages.

I had my I-pod blasting through my black skull candy headphones. I could barely hear my surroundings, and that was the way I liked it. That way I wouldn’t be bothered by the surrounding people.

I sifted through the winter styles before picking a few tops that had a rocker looking Hello Kitty with black and pink striped sleeves. I also pulled out a pair of red plaid pants that looks similar to the ones that Yesung wore in Attack on the Pin-up boys- I grabbed them in black and green before moving to a different rack.

HeeJin would simply go mad when she finds out what I am buying for the winter season.

At a different rack was a whole load of Skelanimals and Emily the Strange clothes. I don't know why HeeJin disliked this style of clothing; I thought it was cute and fitting.

I grabbed a Skelanimals sweater that had ears on the hood; I got in baby pink, as well as another similar styled sweater in black. Across the room I noticed the cutest Paul Frank hoodie that was similar to the Skelanimals sweater except it had monkey ears. I grabbed one in my size as well as a slightly larger size for Eunhyuk oppa.

The boys of Super Junior would die of laughter at my Christmas gift for him.

It was then that I decided to shop for everyone’s presents early because I knew I wouldn't be home for Christmas.

It wasn't till three hours later that I finished shopping. I was ready to hit the spa, but before I did, I had sent my bags up to my condo and picked Pucca up. I left her at the condo to guard the house and walked the short distance to a spa.

Now this was the life. I started my spa experience with a foot, shoulder, and hand massage whilst I had a face mask on. It was so relaxing that I almost dozed off. I didn't feel up to having any baths today, or even going into the sauna, I would have fallen asleep if I did.

So right after washing my face off, and moving my body, I had a leg and back rub before I was sent to the salon. It was there that I got my manicure as well as pedicure for a simple French manicure. With the hair stylist I had my hair shortened as well as layered. I had taken my last dye out and changed it to normal blond highlights. I looked different once I had walked out- the make up artist had taught me a different way to do my make up.

Pucca liked my new make over- she is such the fashionista. I sighed thinking about how long I was going to be apart from her. I could bring her to Korea with me...hmm...idea.

Seeing the time, I decided to call Aunt Sunhee. She was ecstatic to hear my news about the novel and was more than happy to allow me to bring Pucca over. She knew what it was like to have a pet she loved so dearly.

So once I hung up the phone, I had packed Pucca and her things as well as did all the work to ensure her a safe trip. My presents for everyone were cleverly disguised in my second bag.

I quickly changed into a pair of grey sweat pants, a white tank top, and a red flannel that I had stolen from GD a few days ago. I knew that when my alarm went off early the next morning that I wouldn't have time to change into something.

I could not wait to go back tomorrow.