I Have No Regrets From Loving You

Life happened

Have you ever been in a room full of people but still can't help but feel alone? Well if you have then you know what I was going through.

When we had arrived at the hall two hours ago their were relatives from all over all in this one place catching up with each other, bragging about their jobs and families back where they lived, and some were even just standing by the bar getting drunk off their hides.

I just sat at the table poking at my food, messaging notes to myself about writing ideas, but other than that I was bored as heck. Watching paint dry seemed like a rave compared to what I was doing. ChulMoo had ditched me to talk to a couple of our distant cousins about life in America, HeeJin had ditched me to flirt with a friend of a cousin- she isn't going to last a long time with TOP if she doesn't stop with her flamboyant personality. I feel bad for TOP.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"There is no way I can survive the rest of the night. I'm going to end up stabbing myself in the eye with a toothpick or a spork because I seemed to have broken every single one at the table," I let my head fall on my crossed arms that rested on the table.

"Now that wouldn't be good for you as well as the people who like looking into your eyes," I scrunched my eyebrows together. I know that voice, but I just don't get how or why he was here.

"GD, why... how are you here?" I looked up at him confused. My eyes followed him as he took a seat next to me.

"Well, seeing as you didn't answer my calls or text messages, I got worried. Seeing as you answered Top’s text and none of mine, I got a little angry, but he told me where you were going so I had to come down and see if you were okay. You are okay right?" He smiled. Oh how my heart melted for this boy.

"Well so far I haven't killed myself, so yes I’m fine..." I sighed and rested my head on my arms once again.

He placed a hand on my back and rubbed soothing circles. It was calming me down for the most part.

"Want to go for a walk? I saw this really pretty park we can go to," I nodded and laced my hand with his.

No one noticed us leaving the room, but it didn't bother me. I just had so much built up in me and I didn't know what to do for release.

"What happened this morning?" I sighed at his question and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Life. I found out that I only have three weeks to create a scrip, actually start and finish a chapter for my novel by the same time, so I barely have any time for myself this whole month. It's just all so frustrating," I sighed and sat down on the edge of the fountain.

"I'm sorry about all that. How about when you finish all that, I take you out for a night full of fun?" I laughed but nodded at the idea. Lord knows I deserved a whole night of fun after all this.

We sat down for quite sometime talking about random things. He had asked me about some of my outrageous relatives that decided to show their 'talents'- my cousin from England decided to dance and sing while heavily intoxicated- while I asked him about the boys of Big Bang.

"MinJee! ChulMoo had a lot to drink as well as the rest of the family, so we have to go before we get stuck with cleaning," HeeJin walked out holding up a very clumsy ChulMoo. I shook my head when ChulMoo took another swig from the beer bottle.

I looked apologetically at GD. HeeJin tossed the van keys to me and I caught it right before it landed in the water.

"How did you manage to get here anyway GD?"

"I had to take a taxi," I shook my head again and grabbed his hand.

"You are going to ride with us. There is more than enough room in the van now that the cake doesn't take up the whole back," The sober of the group helped ChulMoo, Uncle BonHwa, and Aunt SunJin in the middle where they eventually passed out.

HeeJin hadn't had a drop of alcohol so she was the designated driver and GD and I took the whole back row. Once again the weather had won and it was freezing. The heater in the van wasn't heating the whole van fast enough, so I had ended up snuggling against GD with my legs tucked under me.

The whole ride was silent, the only thing that could be heard were the snores of the drunken group and the slight buzz that came from the radio.

GD had been stroking my hair which I was barely conscious of.

" I’m so sorry but I love you
da gojidmariya mollasso
ijeya arasso
nega piryohe
I'm so sorry but I love you
nalkaroun mal
hwadgime nado moruge
nol ttonabonetjiman
I'm so sorry but I love you
da gojidmal
I'm so sorry but I love you
I'm so sorry but I love you
narul ttona
chonchongi ijojulle
nega aphahal su ikge
" That was the last I heard GD sing before I had nodded off and fallen asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's my birthday this weekend so i decided to give all you guys a gift and write three chapters for you.

^_^

Sarang hae yo! <3