Before I Forget

Girlfriends! and Flashbacks

A week or so goes by and I’m still in the stupid fucking hospital. That places freaks me out so much it’s not even funny. Corey, Joey Sid and his girlfriend have came and saw me, well I mean other than my mom. The first time I met Sid he bounced through the door, literally. He annoyed me at first but he was an over all okay person. He had a scar on his head, actually he had many scars and insisted of showing me them. He told me he got the one on his head on the day the band was making a new music video for their song psychosocial, all I know is a door kicked his ass. He told me a whole shit load of other things to. To pass time he told me random facts about slipknot, or the members. He also told me his own personal stories, lets just say if it wasn’t for him I would have went insane, because I hate TV.

Sid came rushing in the door with a mile wide smile on his face, he practically jumped on me and said he had someone that he wants me to meet. I gave him a questioning look but none the less a smile and said “Uh, sure?”. He smiled again and booked out of the room, in the hallway I heard a female voice say “Sid calm the fuck down.” that made me laugh. I see Sid walk in with a girl, she has black hair and brown eyes, she is pretty short, she has gauged ears and she is smiling. She walks over to me and introduces herself “Hi I’m Alessa” I smile at her, “hey I’m Alice.”

She pushes Sid out of the room, and sits down. She starts making small talk with me just like Corey did. After about half and hour of talking the conversation dies down. I drift off into thought and I’m pretty sure she did the same. She is a really sweet girl, I can defiantly see us as…as friends. No wait, no I can’t this isn’t going to happen again just it can’t. I break out of thought when Alessa waves her hand in front of my face. I look at her and say “huh?” she cracks up. I stare at her, once she stops laughing she tells me the look on my face was priceless. I smile and lightly hit her arm. I rather not go back to thinking so I ask her a question. “So I have a question, how did you and Sid meet?”

She smiles brightly at me and says “Oh well I am a photographer and about five years ago my job was to take pictures of Slipknot on and off stage, in and out of the studio. Of course I took the job in a heartbeat, I was insanely in love with Slipknot. Well then the first day I met the boy’s I got a hug from each of them, Joey’s sister Jade came in later on, anyways the boy’s were recording for a while then walks in this girl She had black, purple, green hair, blue eyes, snakebites ,industrial, 8mm gauges and she was skinny. She came up to me and pulled me into a hug. That surprised me a bit so it took a few seconds to respond. The boy’s said I could take a break and bond with Jade and have some girl time. I learned that she was married to Corey for two years now. I smile and we make small talk, then our convo dies down a bit and I stare off at Sid, he see’s me looking at him and gives me a bright smile, I blush red and smile back. Then Jade squeals and whispers loudly “I know who you likeeeeeeeeeeee!!!” She is smiling insanely and says “I’m glad you like him, I haven’t known you for long but your perfect for him. Sid makes his way over from the guys and asks Jade if we could be alone, Jade says sure and runs off to find Corey. Sid sits down next to me and looks down at the floor and says “doyouwanttogooutwithme?” really fast and I ask him to say that again after I laugh, he takes a deep breath and looks me in the eyes and says “Do you want to go out with me?” I smile and hug him like there is no tomorrow, “Of course I would!”

“That’s how we met.” She paused and smiled a bit, “and now here we are still strong three years later.” I smile at her and aw at the same time. She smiles and Blushes a bit. I really want to meet this ‘Jade’ chick I mean if this relationship continues- wait nope my mom is predictable, this will all end soon. I’ll never have a dad-er step dad. I’ll never have a family, I will never have anyone who gives a shit about me. God hates me and I have to deal with it. One day I might find love and if I do and have a kid I’ll raise it better than my mom raised me, I’ll be a better mom than my mom ever dreamed of becoming, ‘cause she has let me down so many times it hurts to live, it hurts to breath, it hurts to be alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know if you wanna be in thisss!

TAKEN:Corey,Sid,Joey(well no shit the story is mostly him and 'alices mom')