Status: Completed

Bottom of the Blackest Hole

Don't Touch That

“So, where do I sleep?” I asked Josh. He looked at me strangely.

“In the bedroom…,” he replied slowly. He motioned his arms toward the door I saw before.

“Oh, so, um, you’re sleeping on the couch?”

“What?” I repeated my question.

“No, it’s my bedroom. I’m sleeping in it.” I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Wait, I’m confused. You suppose we sleep in the same room…on the same bed?” I asked incredulously.

He only shrugged indifferently. “It’s nothing we haven’t done before.”

“I-uh-but-I that was different!” I spluttered.

“How so?” he didn’t even seem to care. He opened the fridge and poured orange juice in his glass, “You want some?”

“It’ll be weird though! Besides, I don’t think I’m going to be comfortable sleeping next to you.” I ignored his second question.

“Bailey,” he stated, an annoyed look on his face, “I think we’re past weird and comfortable when I saw you naked.” His eyes washed over my body lazily before looking away.

I gasped and cross my arms.

“You’re unbelievable,” I muttered.

He nodded in response. “Yeah, that’s what you kept screaming over and over that night. Sweet memory, right?” I gaped at him. He was so ugh!

I sat myself firmly on his couch. A knock came and Josh strode casually to the door. I glared at his back, wishing that I could set him on fire or something.

“Just put them in the living room,” he said. Three overly muscular men came in the room, carrying my boxes, and placed them in front of me. Then they walked back to the door.

“Here,” Josh handed each of them a hundred dollar bill like they were pennies. Rich brat.

I got up stiffly from my spot and kneeled down in front of the boxes. I sighed, “Where do I put these?”

“Anywhere I guess. Just do whatever,” he turned on his X-Box and anchored down on the couch. Boys.

I unpacked my books first, of course. I went behind the couch to the book shelf. I began arranging all my books and organizing some of his. When I was done I opened my next box, which was filled with Courtney’s and mine pictures and her family. I closed it back. I’ll ask Josh if it’s okay to put pictures of strangers around the house.

I rolled my suitcase to the bedroom and was awestruck again by the beauty. For an amateur man, Josh can keep his place clean.

The room was huge. A king sized bed was placed in the middle of the room. Brown and white colored sheets and pillow cases filled the bed; a black laptop was laid on the bed. On the opposite wall of the bed was a plasma hanging on the wall. The right side of the room had a desk with a computer and a whole bunch of paper on it, a small book shelf, shelves, and two doors, in which I think led to the closet and bathroom. Half of the left side wall was visible glass. People looked like ants from up here. The other half was a glass door that led to a balcony where two chairs sat.

I walked over to one of the doors and opened it. It was the bathroom. Imagine that. I almost expected a pool in here. Almost. The bathroom had a gold, granite counter top, floor and wall. There was a large, white tub and a shower stall. There was a sink and a toilet. The mirror was wide and next to it was a cabinet. Either he didn’t have anything in here at all or he cleared the space up so I have stuff to put in here. I opened my bag and started arranging my necessities for the bathroom.

I left and walked into the closet. This was a huge walk in closet, surprise, surprise. Half the closet wasn’t filled so I’m guessing I put my clothes there, which I did. I came to a halt when I saw a familiar black coat lying innocently in my suitcase. I picked it up and hung it on his side of the closet quickly.

When I was done, I skipped to the living room.

“Where do you want me to put the empty boxes?” I asked. He only grunted in response, his eyes never leaving the screen. I rolled my eyes and decided to leave it in front of the door. I’d throw it out later.

Since Josh was acting like a zombie, I decided to explore that narrow hallway I saw earlier. The hallway was dark and cold, which was weird. It stopped and at the end of the hall was closet. I tried to open it but it wouldn’t budge. Curious, I started pulling on it harder.

“What are you doing?” Josh asked quietly. I didn’t even have time to answer before his own hands snatched out to my wrist, tugging it away from the cabinet. He pinned my arms on the wall and venomously said, “Don’t touch that.” I looked at him in horror. He was so close that our whole body was practically fused as one that I was scared. He’s not going to hit me, is he?

He noticed me shaking and let go immediately. “Just don’t touch that.” With that, he walked off. I stared at the cabinet in wonder. What could possibly be in there? Shaking my head, I turned around to walk off but a certain metal door caught my eyes.

Glancing around, I pushed the door open. I was met with stares and the chilly air. Hesitantly, I walked up.

I think I found my haven.
♠ ♠ ♠
There ya go, panicfallmore.
I updated!
Whoo!
lol.