Status: Completed

Bottom of the Blackest Hole

Some Cheap Slut

I woke up to the bright light of a strange room. It took me a while to realize what happened the previous night. I was sleeping on a huge, king sized bed, the silky blue sheets on top of me. My bare back was in front of the man. His arms hung loosely around my waist; I could feel his nose at the crook of my neck. His chest was vibrating softly against my back as he breathes. His breathings were on my shoulder and his lips were pressed softly against my brown wavy hair.

I closed my eyes and groaned inwardly. What have I done? This isn’t who I am. Sleeping with a random man is not who I am.

I gently lifted his long arms and sat at the edge of the bed. He stirred slightly but didn’t wake up.

Our clothes were scattered everywhere. I feel suddenly disgusted of myself. I shook my head and began picking my clothes. I picked up Courtney’s black dress that she made me wear, the black stilettos, my panties, and bra. After gathering that, I wrapped an extra blanket around myself that was on the bed and changed in the bathroom. When I was done I looked at myself in the mirror. My makeup was smeared across my face, my lips looked swollen – I shuddered at the cause of it – and my hair was a big poof ball.

I turned on the faucet and began scrubbing my face. I was not going to go outside looking like some cheap slut. A couple of minutes later, my face were clean so I moved on to getting tangles off my hair and smoothing it down. It took awhile but I managed.

I looked at myself again, I looked better but the dress looked extremely short to me right now. I walked out of the bathroom, stilettos on one hand, and searched for a closet. It wasn’t that hard, seeing as there were only three doors in the room. I took out the longest coat and wrapped it around myself.

I walked over to the lamp side and wrote a note: Sorry but I took one of your coats. I think I forgot mine at the club. But I’ll return it to you as soon as possible. Good bye.

When I was done I walked out of the bedroom without a second look. I don’t even think I looked at the man’s face properly but that was fine. I needed to get home.

I found my black purse lying on the floor by the couch. I picked it up and walked towards the exit door. Just then, I heard a purr so I looked down. A black, fluffy cat was rubbing again my legs and purring softly. Afraid that the man would wake up, I shooed the cat away and walked out the door, closing it quietly.

I walked out the door and that’s when I really looked around. The place looked like it’s for rich people, probably was. The floor shone brightly and a small chandelier was by the elevators. It looked classy here. I pressed the button called ‘Lobby’.

Ding. The elevator door opened and I came out.

“Good morning, Miss Beth. Had a great night I suppose?” A butler was holding a door for me. He had a teasing smile on but he looked kind. He was probably in his early fifties.

“Um,” How did he know my name? And how did he know what happened last night?

He chuckled lightly at my confused face, “We met last night and if I remembered clearly, you were pretty comfortable with Mister Anderson there. It’s not every day he brings a lady friend to his room.” His eyes widened for a moment, probably thinking that he said too much, which he had.

“Right,” I said uncertainly. I gave him a small smile and walked out to meet with the cool breeze. I shivered, tugging the coat more, and then hailed a cab.

--

“Oh my gosh! Bailey! Where were you all night…and morning?!” Were the first things I heard when I came in.

“Hello to you to,” I murmured, “And keep it down. I have a huge headache.” I groaned and collapsed on the dirty that had a blanket on top of it. Dust flew everywhere when I collided with it.

Ignoring everything I said, Courtney continued, “You had me worried all night! Where were you?” I didn’t answer her. She then looked at the heels I was holding, my hair, my washed out make up, and at the coat I was wearing.

“You were raped! I’m so sorry! I should have never brought you to that dumb club! Now your life is ruined!” she wailed and hugged my middle tightly. I looked down at her incredulously, ignoring the thumping pain in my head.

“Nobody raped me,” I assured her, “Quite the opposite actually…”

“What?” She let go off me and looked up.

“Huh? Oh! Oh, no! What I meant was that I wasn’t raped and I didn’t rape anybody!”

“So,” she sniffed, “What happened?”

“Well,” I stammered, “I did sleep with someone and not just regular sleeping. We…did something. And this is his coat because the dress was too short…,” I squeaked.

She looked at me, “Huh, that changes everything.”

“Right. Now if you don’t mind, I want to go take a shower. And I don’t care if the tub is disgusting. I just need to be cleaned.”

Courtney took hold of my arm before I could go anywhere. “Oh no you don’t! Tell me everything! Details! Did he look good? He was hot? Was he good in bed? How was it? Did you like it?”

“Um, I’m not entirely comfortable talking about my sex life to you.”

“Oh come on! I tell it to you all the time!”

“Yes,” I agreed, “But, I ignore everything you said when it gets too…descriptive.”

“Whatever. I’m your best friend. Tell me!” she demanded again.

“Alright,” I turned to look at her straight in the eyes, “I. Don’t. Know.” I shrugged and smiled at her.

“How could you not know?” she asked desperately.

I shrugged again. “I was drunk. I don’t really remember what happened. I don’t remember how I felt too. I don’t even remember his face that well either.” That was a lie. I knew exactly how I felt last night. Well, not exactly but I knew.

Courtney narrowed her eyes. “Liar,” She saw right through me.

“Okay, fine. Last night was…satisfying. I never did that before so it had a mix of different feelings.” I admitted.

“So, you lost your virginity to a stranger and you don’t even know if he was good looking?”

I smiled and nodded at her, “Yup.”

She rolled her eyes. “So, what about you? You look like someone barfed on you and,” I leaned myself to her and sniffed, “you smell like it too.”

“Well, you know the guy I was walking to last night?” I nodded, “Yeah, um, we were talking, flirting really, and then he just threw up at me. Pretty nasty. So I slapped him,” she said.

“Wow,” I said. I knew she saw a glint of amusement in my eyes.

“Yeah. It was such loss. He was so good looking too,” she said with disappointment.

“Uh huh. So now I’m going to take a shower. After that we could clean and decorate this place, kay?”

"I don't think so. But be my guest if you wanna take a shower with a dead rat and six cockroaches," she muttered. I crinkled my nose.

No shower then.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, comments!