Wake Me Up When This Nightmare Ends

Chapter 7

“Hey lovebirds!”

Tre greeted us, grinning.

“Jakob told me when he entered your room, you were rolling on your bed and he thought you were fighting. He was so fucking shocked and confused. I came too fast, didn’t I?”

He winkled and gave Billie a small bag.

“I’m in a hurry anyway. I don’t want to disturb you more. Here you are Billie. You should give this to Adie now.”

Now, he looked at him so secretly I didn’t know what in the hell is going on.

“Oh, thank you. Okay…let’s see what you brought, hehe.”

He slowly opened the bag.

“Treee! You brought deodorant! I said perfume. Got it? P-E-R-F-U-M-E!!!”

“Oops…I’ve picked the first thing I saw.”

“But you were with me when we bought it!”

“Hm…It looks it was from Mike. For Brittney.”

“Grrrh. This kind of things can happen only to you!”

Ohh dear…Billie was so upset now. But just because of perfume??? I don’t know him like that. Poor Tre. He was looking so sweet and innocent I had to defend him a little. I messed in the conversation.

“Khm, khm…Billie, honey…calm down a little bit. It’s not Tre’s fault if he messed things up. You know that perfume is not that important. And…I love you because…it’s you and there’s no perfume in that world which can substitute you. You know that. And Tre, come in. Do you wanna something to drink?”

They just shut up and looked at me, like if they were young kids, scolded by their teacher. I whispered into Billie’s ear:

“Apologize to Tre, He’s your friend. Come on… Be the man.”

It worked.

“Well…khem…Tre?”

He started carefully.

“Yeah? What?”

“I want to apologize to you. Adie’s right. The perfume is not worth of breaking our friendship. Sorry. Let’s just forget, okay?”

“It’s okay man! Haha…I’ll survive.”

“You will? And I thought you’ll have a stroke. You can’t realize how scared I was for you.”

That was just a joke.

“Fuck Billie. I didn’t know you were such a good friend.”

“Haha, and because of that you have to say fuck? Well…then…fuck you.”

“Em…sorry, but no, thanks. If I really need to, then I’d prefer to do it with Adie and not you. You know…I haven’t done it with her yet, haha.”

And they’re friend again. But this Tre’s comment was a little cruel, haha.

“Well, are you going in or you’ll just stand here all day?”

“No, excuse me, but I really don’t have time. I’ve been here too long anyway. Well…goodbye…then…oops…What about the deodorant? Will you take it anyway?”

“Yeah. We’ll take it. Give it here.”

Said Billie.

“Okay. Bye. And have a nice time, now when I’m going. And Adie, everything will be just all right. You’ll see.”

Tre winkled again and drove away.