Second Chances For Failed Romances

You Know What's Not Attractive At All

“The band is going great,” he shrugged, “it’s like I’m friends with Diddy and shit, you know?” he joked, “I roll with Fiddy and all them other gangsters,” he smiled.

I laughed, “I forgot how gangster you were,” I joked back. “Although, I wont ask about the hairdo,” I said as we ate at a small Chinese restaurant, “but I do have to ask about the incredible amount of bracelets. What the fuck?”

Alex looked at his wrists and laughed, “fans give them to us at shows. It’s the most common gift.” He shrugged it off as if it was completely normal. “Usually when the tour’s over and we head home I cut them all off and put them in a box under my bed, so I get to keep them.”

I smiled, “isn’t that cute?” I joked.

He shrugged, “I have to appreciate my fans. If it weren’t for them I’d be on the streets.” He grinned and picked up the conversation, “what about you, your job and all, how’s that whole dream going along for you?”

“Well,” I breathed in, “it’s way harder than it seemed, but I’m working my way there,” I shrugged.

“Doing what? Elaborate,” he pushed the subject further.

“Well, I’m working at that boutique because the owner, she is helping me launch my own line and she’s going to sell it there. But for now I’m just working there, trying to get money,” I shrugged.

“Sounds like you have a plan,” he smiled between bites.

I laughed, “you know what’s not attractive at all?”

He furrowed his brows, “what?”

“Smiling when you have food all over your teeth,” I stated as he tried to swallow at the same time as he prevented himself from laughing.

“You know what’s not attractive at all?” he asked as he finished his small episode.

“What?” I asked, sure that I didn’t have food stuck on my teeth.

“Having assorted samples of Chinese food spread all over your shirt,” he smirked, handing me a napkin.

I looked down at my shirt, confused, “what are you talking about there’s nothing in my-” but he didn’t let me finish my sentence. Before I knew it, there was a handful of fried rice mixed with sweet and sour sauce thrown at my shirt. “You fucking asshole!” I exclaimed, standing up, grabbing a handful of orange chicken and throwing it at his face as he laughed.

“What the fuck I only threw a little bit!” he explained as he wiped his face, grabbing an egg roll and throwing it my way as I attempted to escape.

I ducked as the egg roll came my way, but when I came back up I grabbed a handful of someone else’s fried rice and threw it his direction; yet failed to hit him due to the lack of mass that rice contains.

“Fuck,” I mumbled as he approached me with a saucer full of sweet and sour sauce. I began running out of the small restaurant, yet was stopped by a small asian woman. “Fuck,” I mumbled again as I faced her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“Thanks for the fun lunch,” I smiled at Alex; he walked me all the way to my apartment door.

“It’s my pleasure,” he smiled back, “but sorry about getting us kicked out… it was my fault.”

“Nonsense,” I shrugged his apology off, “I kept on with the food fight, there’s no need to apologize.”

“Well, I am sorry for ruining your shirt.”

I looked at my shirt and laughed, “it’s nothing that can’t be fixed.”

He smiled at me and I smiled back, and the moment grew into awkward silence. “So, uhm,” he began, “I’ll see you later Noel?”

“Yeah, I’ll see you later Alex,” I nodded. He leaned in for a hug, yet our arms went the same directions, making the hug and the moment altogether into a small awkward situation.

“Well, bye,” I said as we let go of each other.

“Yeah, bye,” he smiled as I turned to open my door.

I walked inside my empty apartment and closed the door behind me, knowing this wasn’t the end. I turned quickly and opened the door again, peeking my head unto the hallway, “hey, Alex,” I called after him, walking his way.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmmm i think it's kinda lame.
sorry for the cliffhanger (:

and stop acting like you don't know what's going to happen next chapter x)
I really needed to update this lol
i love you guys. and alex gaskarth more.

xoxo
Pansy