Ocean of Emotion

02

"Benidorm! Of all places! Have you seen that TV show? It's like chav central. Seriously, we'll all be boozed up and - " Sacha stopped mid rant to hand baby Adam to me, before pointing at Max, "what if something happens to Adam? Max, this is a bad idea, I don't know why we left you guys in charge, none of you have a clue when it comes to anything!"

"Yes we do! Sacha, babe, you won't regret this, trust me. It'll be fine, and nothings going to happen to Adam. I had to be in charge anyway, since I'm Josh's best man," Max defended.

Sacha scoffed and sat herself down on her suitcase. "Yeah, I bet Josh is totally regretting his choice of best man now! I know if I were him, I would. I swear Max, if anything goes wrong, I'm blaming you, and when we get back, I'll pack my things, take Adam and leave!" She waved her arms around in the air to emphasise her dramatic point.

I frowned at the two of them in the middle of their stupid petty argument. Adam looked up at me curiously, then giggled at his parents. Max reached out and took him from me. "Mummy's just being a baby, isn't she? Yeah, she is," he cooed, sweetly at his son.

"Why couldn't we go to Paris or something? Then us girls could've shopped and you could've taken your son to Disneyland or something else kid friendly," Sacha asked, folding her arms and sighing heavily.

"Sash, this holiday is instead of Josh and Bliss having their stag and hen parties. I think Disneyland would've been a stupid idea, to be quite honest," Max said, smartly, pulling faces at Adam, much to the one year old's entertainment.

Josh spun around, a pair of sunglasses from Superdrug still on his face, the price tag sticking up, covering half of his forehead. He grinned widely. "Disneyland!" He clapped his hands together, "that would've been amazing, why aren't we going there instead? Max, do answer!"

"Because, Benidorm is better, you'll see. They don't eat frogs legs and snails for one."

Josh pouted, ripping the sunglasses from his face and placing them back on the stand, "I wanted to go to Disney," he walked over to me and enveloped me in a hug, still wearing his childlike pout. "I picked the wrong best man," he mumbled.

"We can go to Disneyland some other time, I promise," I smiled up at him. He bent down and kissed my lips gently, again and again, until we were roughly pushed apart and Jenny strutted off towards the perfume shop, making sure to shake her bum and sway her hips, she wobbled slightly on the heels that were too big.

"Ugh, why is she here?" Sacha grumbled.

"Because I am, and I didn't wanna be a loner in Benidorm. That's Chris' job, although I've made it my mission to find him a girl," Henri said smartly. He pushed his sunglasses up to sit on top of his head and opened the Zoo magazine he'd probably just bought.

Sacha squealed and slapped at the magazine cover, making Henri jump and his sunglasses fell down. "What?" He asked, batting her away with the magazine. "Sash, what is wrong with you? Gah, women!"

"I don't want Adam seeing your stupid porn magazines, it's disgusting, Henri. Surely you don't need to look at tarts in magazines, you've got your real life one over there," she stabbed her finger towards where Jenny was studying a box of perfume.

Henri sighed and rolled the magazine up, wandering over to Jenny and studying the box over her shoulder. I watched in horror as she leaned up and kissed him. I shuddered and pulled a face of disgust at them.

"Ant! Let me go!"

I turned to see Libby trotting towards us, her arms folded across her chest, with a face like thunder. A scowl seemed to be etched into her face, and she strode past us towards the few rows of seats. She sat herself down in one, blanking us completely. Matt raced after her and sat down beside her, talking quietly into her ear. They'd had an argument already then.

I looked back to see Ant, trying his best to pull Polly away from the shops. She already had several shopping bags hanging off her arm. Chris was helping, pushing his palms into her back, whilst Ant pulled at her arms. Polly thrashed and writhed, as if they were taking her to the guillotine or something equally as horrific.

Harmony skipped across to us, dragging a very pale looking Dan along with her. She smiled brightly and looked around at us. "Okay, I'm sensing some hostility here, what happened?"

"Ugh, Max and his stupid mind! I think we should've gone to Paris, then Josh could've gone to Disneyland and taken Adam with him. But clearly, no one listens to me!" Sacha explained at the speed of light.

"Disneyland? Why aren't we going there?" Dan asked, suddenly coming round, he looked at Max for some sort of answer.

"Because Max is an idiot, that's why!" Josh exclaimed, holding his hand up to Dan, "high five! We'll go to Disney one day!" Dan slapped his palm against Josh's and the two of them laughed.

"Flight 108 to Benidorm is now boarding." The crackly intercom echoed throughout the terminal, grabbing the attention of the passengers for that particular flight.

My ears pricked up and I rolled my eyes. "Come on, kids, lets go." I picked up my bag and threw it over my shoulder, walking towards the queue that was slowly beginning to form. This holiday was turning into some sort of nightmare, in which I was going to go clinically insane, thanks to my best friends and my fiancee. Wonderful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I've never been to Benidorm, so this holiday will probably be inaccurate.
But thats what my imagination is for, so it's all good. :)