Ocean of Emotion

04

The bar in the hotel was fit to burst. We'd made the mistake of staying in the hotel on the most popular night of all. Karaoke night. Sacha had seen the poster plastered on the wall outside the bar, squealed and ran off to sign herself up. What Sacha failed to mention until now was that she'd also signed some of us up as well. Though, being her annoying self, she wasn't going to tell us who, we'd have to find out when the disgustingly slimy Spanish host called us up to the stage.

"You better not have put me up for this, Sash, I will seriously kill you," Libby threatened, she drained the remains of her glass and pushed it away from her.

"You'll have to wait and see," Sacha smirked cryptically. She sipped her martini and sat back in the squishy chair. She'd finally let Max back into their room and had left him there with Adam for the night.

"I hope to god you didn't put Bliss up, my god, we don't need it to rain, thank you very much," Henri grumbled, he began ripping a paper napkin up into tiny pieces.

"I'm actually very good, Henri. You're just jealous of my talent," I said, smartly. My head was aching and I wasn't too happy about having to sit here, listening to the tone deaf of the hotel singing their hearts out, murdering some old Robbie Williams or Guns N Roses song.

"Yeah, talent," Henri snorted. I watched as he began putting the tiny shreds of napkin into the empty glasses that were standing at the centre of the small round table.

I scoffed and rested my head on Polly's shoulder. My eyelids were heavy and I wanted nothing more than to sleep.

"Tired, Bliss?" Polly asked, softly. I nodded and shifted slightly, making sure I could still see the tart standing on the stage, constantly having to pull her belt like skirt down, whilst she sang the words off the screen in front of her. I'd seen her talking to Jenny earlier. They'd be great friends, you could see that already.

The girl finished slaughtering the Pussycat Dolls song and sauntered off the stage and back towards the bar, sitting herself on a stool and beginning another conversation with Jenny.

"Now, we have Josh umm Fra-Fran-Franc-" the Spanish man, who's name was Carlos was trying to pronounce Josh's name from the piece of paper he was holding.

Josh groaned and drained the remaining beer in his glass, before standing. "Let's hope they've got some of our songs, eh?" He made his way past Matt and Harmony, weaving in and out of tables to reach the stage.

I watched him walk up the few steps and onto the stage. My head was still aching and I felt the need to sleep. I heavily rose to my feet and made my way past the others, without saying a word. I walked past Jenny and her new friend.

"Not sticking around for your fiance's song?" The girl asked, her lips were coated in thick candy floss pink lip gloss, and her acrylic nails drummed against the wooden top of the bar. She twisted a piece of her bleached hair around her index finger.

"How did you - " I began, confusion taking over.

"Heather asked me if Josh was single and I told her about your engagement and everything," Jenny informed me.

"Oh right," I looked at Jenny, her eyes seemed to be trying to tell me something, but I couldn't tell what.

"I could keep him company if your going back to your room," Heather said, her voice coated with a syrup like tone. A tone I would associate with a poisonous personality.

"No, I'm sure he'll be fine with our friends, right Jenny?"

"He will. Matt and Henri will take good care of him." She actually agreed with me. Someone grab a camera and film it, Jenny Darby has agreed with me for once. I was gob smacked. I covered it up with a weak smile, before turning my back on them and wandering back to the room.

I pushed Heather to the back of my mind. Me and Josh were together, unbreakable, and no cheap tart was going to wriggle her way in between us.

As soon as my head hit the pillow my heavy eyelids dropped and I fell into an uneasy tart filled dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologise for the crappyness of this part. I'm trying not to lose it with this, I can't help but feel this is too far and I'm ruining it.
Should I delete this or not? If you want me to carry on, I will, because it's planned out.