Secrets Never Last

5

As we walked through her front door to her house she closed the door behind me whilst I viewed her hall. Her house was an average size. Cute, cosy and spacious at the same time. I loved it.

“Your house is really nice” I commented with a smile.

“Thank you” she replied. “Now would you like something to eat or drink, I don’t have much but we can have a gander in the kitchen”

“Erm well a cold drink sounds nice” I said with a small voice, I was never one to ask for things.

We walked towards the kitchen and looked through the fridge, there were a few cans of Coke and some milk.

“Right well the choice is yours; I’m going to settle with a coke if you’d like one as well?”

“Yeah that would be fine, thank you.” We headed through to the lounge and sat on the couch. She just sat there, on her side with an arm propped up against the head of the chair while I just looked straight ahead politely.

“Joanne just relax, I told you already I’m not going to bite” she said with a giggle. I blushed lightly, her laugh gave me shivers. She turned the TV on and clicked through all the channels. ”Well it seems a load of shit is on so how about a movie, I have a pretty massive collection”

“Yeah that sounds fine, do you by any chance have Romeo and Juliet?” It was my favourite film and I haven’t seen it in a long time so I had the craving for that movie

“Well of course!” she replied “It’s only the best movie on earth!” She then giggled and ran upstairs to get the movie. Less than 1 minute she was back and the film was placed in the player. There was also a blanket next to the couch so she grabbed that and threw it over the both of us. Sending me a smile she then turned her head over to the screen and concentrated on the film that was beginning.

I, however, found it very hard to concentrate on the film. Her presence next to me just made me nervous and all I wanted to do was cuddle up next to her. I had to keep my hands crossed and stay still; I didn’t want to seem needy.

I felt the covers move so I curiously turned my head to see what she was doing, next thing I know her face was right next to mine. She gave me a small smile, turned my head to the side and gave me a kiss on the cheek – god if only it was on the lips. After that she giggled and placed her arm around my waist and cuddled up to me.

“Just relax Joanne, enjoy the movie” she whispered which gave me even more shivers. But her warmth up against me, somehow did relax me. I leaned back ever so slightly and before I knew it I was fast asleep with my head on top of hers which was on my shoulder.

I woke to the credits running down the screen. The film must be over, and Emma was fast asleep on my shoulder. I looked down at her and for some reason, a wave of courage surged through me and I gently placed my lips on hers. They were so soft and warm I needed more, but I stopped quickly – realising what I was doing. I placed my hand over my mouth and gasped lightly.

“Mmm” I heard from next to me

‘Shit! I woke her – oh god how embarrassing’

I turned to look at her and her eyes were boring into mine. My face blushed so much I had to turn my head away. I felt her sit up into a sitting position and her cool hand turned my face towards her.

Next thing I knew she was kissing me… He lips soft yet rough on mine. I placed my hand on her cheek, loving how she kissed and loving how gentle she was but so sexy. My conscience soon came back to me though and I pulled away in embarrassment,

“i-ii’m sorry I just, you just looked- I didn’t kno-” Her lips were soon on mine again and she carefully laid me on my back on the couch.

Oh my lord, fuck this is hot I thought over and over, I couldn’t believe what was happening. The girl I hated only a few days ago I was slowly making out with on a couch, and I fucking loved it!

Her kisses soon travelled from my lips to my jaw, to my neck and she was marking me. Her hickies were making me grow hotter and hotter, before I could stop myself a soft moan erupted from my throat and her kisses became rougher. I guess she liked that.

“Fuck you’re so hot” she muttered between kisses. That was my confidence boost and I suddenly grabbed her chin and started kissing her all over, my tongue stroked her soft lip asking for entrance, she quickly granted my wish and opened her mouth. Our tongues were dancing together in rhythm as her hands slowly roamed up my shirt. A moan came from her throat this time and I think I just felt my body go limp for a second. I needed more of her, I wanted her so bad it hurt.

“Wait” I whispered, stupid as it was to stop I wanted to go somewhere more comfortable. She read my mind straight away and pulled my hand to follow her. We stumbled up the stairs sharing kisses and moans. Her door opened after a couple of attempts to open it backwards.

We moved as one towards the bed and she pushed me backwards with her on top – she was in control and it was amazing. Her kisses on my neck, on my jaw and her whispers in my ear were getting too much. I was so wet at the time I just needed her inside me. I gave this helpless and frustrated moan which indicated what I wanted.

Her hands found my bra and soon my top was over my head and bra was sliding off my body. Both her hands found my breasts and rubbed and pinched at my nipples. One had moved away from my left breast and found its way to my jeans. It took a good three attempts to pull my jeans off and once they were I didn’t like how I was the only half naked one in the room. Suddenly I flipped us both over so I was on top I then roamed my hands up her shirt and pulled it over her head as we parted kisses. Her mouth came down on my neck once again and I started on her pants. They were easier to remove and soon found the bedroom floor. There was a sudden moan coming from me as her waist grinded into mine. The heat between us was so hot it was hard to focus on anything.

There was no need to slow down, or ask for permission. Because we both knew that if we didn’t want this one of us would stop.

I took her bra off, surprisingly quickly, and started to suck on her right nipple. I wanted her to moan, I loved her voice and I wanted her to moan for me. Once a moan arrived from her lips I had to go lower. I kissed my way to her belly button and made sure my hands were still working on her breasts.

I suddenly heard a frustrated sigh and it wasn’t a good one. Stopping slowly I looked up and saw her smirk.

“Not so fast miss cheeky, I never take first” She whispered in my ear and then moved me underneath her so she could work her way down my body. As she slowly pulled my underwear down I blushed, embarrassed, I mean – it was my first time with a girl and... I knew I wasn’t up to her standards. “Your sister is gonna be so pissed when she finds out” She comments with a sly smile. I just giggle and tell her not to mention my sister at that moment.

Her lips work their way on my thighs. Slowly and gently she licks my clit, next thing I know she is nibbling my clit and rubbing my hole, teasing me. A loud moan comes from me, “Quit fucking teasing” I moan with a small smile.

Suddenly I feel her two fingers plunge into my opening and her tongue working magic. I moan the loudest yet and start to breath heavier and moan her name over and over, this encourages her to go faster and soon I’m found screaming her name as she rides my orgasm out.

Gently she kisses my stomach and comes up to face me with a passionate kiss. I moan into the kiss, flip her onto her back and work my way down to pleasure this new, beautiful, amazing girl in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hm... You like? xx