Sequel: Love's Requiem

Everything I'm Not

Keep Your Hands Off my Girl

“Alexica!” We heard her screech.

“Bella how many times do I have to tell you call me that again and I will kill you?” Some guy covered in tattoos said.

“You can’t kill me, you love me too much.” She smiled.

“Looking like that, I can’t” He smiled twirling her around.

“Bella stop being a hoe and introduce everyone!” We heard Jesse yell from behind us.

“I was just saying hi!” She protested. “Okay, Alex this is Jack, Rian, Zack and Alex number two.” She said introducing us all.

“Is this the band you’ve been taking out on the road?” He asked her.

“Word, All time low fo sho.” She added.

“It’s nice to meet you guys, she hasn’t been to hard on you has she?” He asked.

“Just on them two.” Rian said pointing at Jack and me.

“But they deserve it.” Zack answered.

“Fuck you!” Jack and I both said.

“So, where are the guys? Did they go on yet?” Bella asked anxiously.

“No there actually talking with Brandan right-“ Before he could even finish his sentence she darted off.

“Stu! Stu I’m here I missed you!” We heard her yell. “Oh I’m sorry am I interrupting something?” we heard her mumble
making us all crack up.

“See this is the Bella you should be glad you don’t see often.” Jesse told me as we headed after her.

“I don’t think we’d mind it.” Jack added. “Specially if she dressed like that everyday.” He added.

“Word.” Jessed nodded.

“You just had to tell her?” Some guy said as we walked in to the dressing room.

“Alex can’t keep his mouth shut as soon as she wears a mini skirt.” Jesse shrugged.

“Ahem.” Bella cleared her throat.

“Okay, okay, Brandan this is our former tour manager and good friend Bella. Bella, this is well fuck it you know who he
is.” The guy said shaking his head.

All eyes were on Bella, she looked like she was either about to faint or tackle the guy.

“Ten bucks says she’s going to jump on him.” Jesse whispered to Jack and me

“I think she’s going to hump his leg.” Jack whispered.

“I think she’s going to faint.” I said as we all shook on it.

“So you’re the infamous Bella?” Brandan said shaking her hand.

“I am.” She nodded. “Take me home with you?” She added.

Jesse, Jack and I were trying to hold in our laughter as well as one of the other guys had just choked on his drink.

“Excuse me?” He laughed.

“I mean, take me on tour with you? Sorry I’m getting my words confused cause you’re so hot-Hot! Its hot in here I need
a drink okay bye!” She huffed running out of the room. “Jesse!” She yelled as he ran after her.

“She’s foreign.” Her friend added making us all just run out of the room cause we couldn’t hold in the laughter anymore.

When we found Jesse and Bella they both were sitting at the bar.

“So how does it feel to embarrass yourself in front of the vocalist of your favorite band?” Jesse was asking her.

“It feels pretty good. Kind of like being God.” She told him taking a sip of her beer.

“Bella you’re my hero!’ Jack said running up to her and hugging her.

“Thank you, I think I’m officially a lot of people’s hero.” She told him. “Here beer on me she said throwing a twenty on the bar.

“Bella please embarrass yourself more cause we get free beer!” Jack said as we grabbed her beers,

“They’re going on soon.” She said spinning around and looking towards the stage.

We sat and watched her friend’s band, while having a few more beers.

“Thank you!” The singer shouted.

“Come on Bella, time to go embarrass yourself some more.” Jesse said as she got another beer and we all headed
backstage.

“Just to let you know.” She told Alex. “The second they hit the stage, I am not saying a word.”

“What number beer is that?” He asked her.

“Five, but I’m eastern European so its like two.” She said making me laugh.

“You having fun?” She asked us.

“Of course it’s not everyday you get to see your tour manager make an ass out of herself and buy you beer.” I told her.

“Oh you’re such a lady killer!” She shouted over the drum check.

“I’m kidding Bella, I’m having a great time.” I told her kissing her on the cheek.

“Good.” She nodded.

Soon Bleeding Through went on. I swear I could hear Bella Screaming over the music. Rian and Zack went back to the
bar; Jack and I were with Jesse while Bella was with that Alex guy.

“This next song, we’re gonna have a little help with from the guys of Misery signals.” Brandan said as the crowed roared.
“Oh and their Bella.” He added.

We looked over at her, and she looked too shocked to move, one of the guys took her by the hand and pulled her on stage. The bassist moved over so Bella could stand behind the mic stand.

“You guys ready? This song is called Revenge I seek!” He growled.

Bella looked over at Jesse and us and mouthed ‘Get over here’; we all just gave her thumbs up.
The intro started, and Bella looked terrified, that was until the verse kicked in.

“I don’t get it what are they helping with?” I yelled to Jesse as the second chorus kicked in.

“You’ll see.” Jesse smirked.

“Let’s go!” Brandan screamed.

The drums went off, the kids started shooting up middle fingers, and Jack and I were officially dumbfounded.

“Fuck you forever” We heard Bella and the misery signal’s guys start yelling.

They helped for the rest of the part and then she ran back of stage and jumped in to Jesse’s arms.

“Did you see that? Oh my god I just, wow,” She said hugging him and then hugging me.

“Easy Bella.” I told her.

“I need another beer!” She shouted running off.

“I’ll go with her.” I yelled to Jesse as I ran after her.

“Bella!” I shouted to her as I saw her in the crowd singing along to the next song.

“This is my second favorite song from them.” She told me as she took a swig of her beer.

“I’m beginning to notice you’re a very angry person.” I joked.

“You don’t know the half of it. Him and me have so much in common it’s not even funny. We both have been fucked over
so many times in that whole love thing we just don’t care anymore.” She told me.

“Bella I think you’ve had too much to drink.” I told her trying to take her beer away.

“Actually I’m completely sober, I had something to snack on between.” She told me.

“Oh.”

“I won’t bore you with my bad experiences.” She said and headed back to where everyone else was.

“Just in time!” Jesse yelled.

“Why?” She shouted.

“You’re song!” He yelled as they started playing a new song.

“This is not my song.” She said as that Alex guy wrapped his arms around her waist.

“So if nothings going on between you and her, why does it look like you’re heart was just smashed?” Jack said in my
ear.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I lied.

She seemed to push his arms off her and hug Jesse from the side while they both sang along.

I don’t get why he said this was her song. I thought that song she helped with was her song. I probably should pay
attention to the song and then maybe I’ll get it. I watched Jesse sing her the chorus and kiss the top of her head.

“Maybe I’ll be better on my own, why does everything disappear? When all I see is you alone and her love moves slowly.
This time now I’m dying for you to call my name. I’m waiting still fading, so tell me I am not alone.” Was what Brandan
and everyone who knew the words were singing.

After they finished Bella looked tired as all hell and ready to go home.

“Come on Bella, Party at my place.” Jesse told her.

“What? No sleep time for Bella.” She yawned.

“Don’t you want to see Frankie?”

“No I want to see bed.” She yawned wrapping her arms around me hugging me. “I’ll give you a dollar if you give me piggy
back ride.” She mumbled in to my shoulder making me and Jack laugh.

“You got a deal if we can go party.” I told her.

“Fine, but I’m going to sleep in Jesse’s room.” She said as I felt her jump on my back.

“That works, let’s get going.” Jesse said as we all followed him to the train.