Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

Deux

xxxxxXXXXImage

I started at the blank computer screen, constantly tapping my long nails against the desk. I wrote for Cosmopolitan, under the 'Sex & Love' category. Go figure. I was really good at my job though, given the fact that I was amazing in bed. I knew a couple of good tricks and gave out amazing tips- although the best were reserved for myself, and for the lucky man.

"Writer's block?" My boss subtly smirked, walking into my office, closing the door behind him.

"No," I smiled, "Just thinking. Did your lovely wife like the chocolates?" I asked.

"Only you, Kat. Only you would go out and buy my wife a box of expensive imported chocolate from Italy." He shook his head from side to side. I smiled, she loved the chocolate.

"She did like them though, didn't she?"

"She loved them. Although she is dying to know who the chocolates are from and for what occasion." He said.

"I think it's safer for both you and I to leave those questions unanswered. Aren't I right, Mr.Rossodivito?" I smiled. I'm pretty sure the fact that I remained so calm around him got him quite nervous. I was too smooth, too smart.

"You're such a smart ass," He laughed, "Get back to work." I'm totally getting action tonight.

After a few minutes of thinking, I had come up with a good article. 'Sexy Ways to Tease Him'. I wrote down in point form the important notes on my article and closed my laptop. I'd finish writing the article at home with a cup of coffee and a movie.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As I reached for my coffee cup the phone went off. I walked over to the cordless and picked up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Can I come by?" My boss asked. I knew he was smirking, I could tell by the tone of his voice.

"Mark, it's eleven. I was about to go to sleep." I smiled, teasing him a bit.

"Both you and I know you don't go to bed at eleven. Now tell your doorman to let me into the building." He demanded. I hung up and smiled. Thank god I had worn my sexy lace undies and matching bra.

"Roger, it's okay. Let him in." I said through the intercom, running off to my room to grab a nightgown.

Mark came in without knocking and set his suitcase near the door, making himself comfortable on my couch. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and handed it to him.

"Jesus," He smirked, "My wife never dresses sexy for me and has a beer bottle ready when I get home." He laughed.

"That's because," I paused, straddling his waist, "I'm not your wife, Mark." I kissed him, gently biting and tugging at his bottom lip.

"Speaking about her; Kat, i need to tell you something. I didn't come here to fool around with you." He said, a small frown forming around his face.

"Hmm, what is it?"

"She asked me if I was having an affair." Mark said. I stopped what I was doing and got off his lap.

"What?"

"I think she knows, Kat." He frowned. What a great way to kill the mood. I was about to get laid and he had to open his mouth up and tell me his wife suspected him of adultery.

"You totally killed the mood, Mark," I frowned, "And besides, even if she knows, she doesn't know you're fooling around with me. I'm all worried." I said, straightening out my nightgown, getting a beer for myself. Looks like i'm not getting laid, after all.

"Do you think we should stop?" he asked, "I mean, this has been going on for a while now. It was only a matter of time that she'd eventually find out I was screwing around with other women behind her back."

"At this point Mark, I really don't care." I said. Which was true, I didn't care. I didn't have any more time to waste. If I wasn't going to get laid by him, fine, I'd find someone else.

"I think it'd be a good idea," He frowned, not knowing what to say, "Maybe I should 'fess up and straighten out my marriage before it goes down the drain." He said. But he only realized it now that his marriage was a waste of time? Did he only realize it now that his marriage wasn't working?

"You can 'fess up all you want, Mark. But you better not mention my name. I'm not getting involved in your marriage problems. That's between you and your wife. Not your wife, yourself, and I."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two! I know, it's short. Sorry! Feedback pleaseeeee!