Sequel: Insatiable
Status: Only two more chapters to go until finished!

Intensity

Chapter Twenty-Six

I was livid to say the least. That son of a bitch escaped. Again!

Without a moments hesitation, I flipped out my phone and dialed Felicity’s number. It took only a couple rings for her to pick up, her voice still drugged from sleep.

“Hello?”

“Where does the hidden door go too?” I snapped into the phone. I needed to get to her, who knows what my cousin had already done to her. There was a little static but then Felicity spoke up, her voice clear.

“The parlor, first floor,” she said, and hung up. Without hesitation, I rushed to the first floor right as Patrick was emerging from the hidden door with Emmbla in tow. A red haze came over my vision as I noticed that she was barely clothed. If he planned on going outside, she would be freezing.

God damn. If only I would have just left her alone at school. Once we got back, I was going to ignore her. Nothing would make me talk to her, let alone look at her again. I’d do it all just to make sure that I didn’t endanger her again. I seethed inside my thoughts; I had never endangered any of the other girls that I had brought into my bed before. Never once had I taken a girl only a few nights before a family gathering. Emmbla was just there, and she was the first girl I hadn’t taken in that aspect. She was the only one that I didn’t fuck. Not saying that I don’t want too.

“Patrick!” I yelled, kicking into action. Within seconds, I had him on the floor and Emmbla was pushed into a wall. Shock clearly on her face.

“Go get clothes,” I barked, she just stared at me, her bright sea foam eyes boring into mine. If she kept looking at me like that I’d rip out her throat too. “Go!” I yelled this time causing her to jump and then run into the adjoining room. Once she was out of the room, I focused my red glare on my cousin. My fingernails lengthening around him neck, I tightened my grip.

“What the fuck did you do to her?” I demanded, digging my nails into his neck. He gripped my wrists and pulled my hand away making my nails drag along his neck. He winced, but still kept his grip.

“Nothing,” He spat back, shifting a little under me. Within moments I knew he would get away. I knew only because he had positioned himself to push me off him.

“Lie,” I said, squeezing his neck again. He wouldn’t get away from this. “I saw marks on her body.”

“She was a tasty snack.” He laughed through clenched teeth. “Would have been tastier if you wouldn’t have fucked Felicity for answers. Who knew you were so desperate.”

I felt a wave of anger flare through my body. The bastard!

“She really means that much to you? Last I checked you treated her like shit, trekking her through snow in such a skimpy outfit. That’s what made me want her in the first place,” he said again, letting his grin get wider and wider. “Jealous little cousin? I got to taste her first.”

I clenched my fist ready to strike, but he took the opportunity to slam his own fist into my face. I soared backward across the room and landed into the plaster wall, it crumbling a bit from the impact. Patrick stood up, and dusted himself off. His smile still glued to his disgusting face. I grabbed a hold of the chair rail and hoisted myself up. I made my way toward the doorway that Emmbla had gone through. She walked through just as I made it to her. She gasped as she took in my appearance, and then shot Patrick a look. Patrick smiled brightly at her, and let a suggestive look come over his features. Emmbla moved closer to me, confusion burned in her eyes. I narrowed my eyes, as I thought of what Patrick had said.

‘I got to taste her first.”

I felt my blood boil at the double meaning. I pushed Emmbla behind me and launched myself at the grinning bastard in front of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun dun =]
Haha, you like?

So i was wondering, send me a message and tell me. Who would you perfer Emmbla with? I'm kinda in a mood for a survey. Also, I want four comments in order to continue on with the next chapter. =] I know you will, that's why I love you all!

I will put a survey on my main profile page, so check it out and vote =]]