Sequel: Insatiable
Status: Only two more chapters to go until finished!

Intensity

Chapter Twenty-Eight

God it was like a dream. The way she slid against my body was starting to unnerve me. They way she moaned my name. The way that she rolled on top of me, taking control. She was like a drug and I couldn’t get her out of my system. And I would have, if I had taken her fully.

I knew I couldn’t when I had slid my fingers into her. The barrier that was holding the very innocence of her wouldn’t let me pass. And out of all the women that I’ve had not one of them had been of pure innocence. Not one of them had been panting for release like her either.

I sighed as I sat up peering over my shoulder at the now empty space on my bed. She had only been there hours before. Her scent still lingered making my cock throb. God, I should have taken her. I needed some kind of release. I squeezed my eyes shut, her hurt face still lingering in my mind. She had been hurt when I had stopped suddenly and pulled away from her. She had been panting, and wanting. She had been needing, begging. And I had thrown her makeshift clothes at her and took her home. If I would have gone any farther I knew I would have hurt her. I didn’t know her well enough to take away the only thing she could possibly give away.

It would be easier to up and leave her once she was out of my system if she had been with another. But the damned gods had led me to her; had dangled her sweet body in my face and tempted me. And fucking Christ I had taken the bait. I knew, just knew that there was some trick to it all.

It had been when I slept with Felicity that I knew something was up. She was too excited. The same incident had happened before with Alec. Patrick had taken Alec’s girlfriend at the time, and Alec had tried and failed at wooing Felicity to get the whereabouts of his girlfriend. Through it all, I watched as my friend worried him self sick. And when Patrick finally emerged from where he was hiding, the look on Alec’s face could have chopped him up and threw him into the pit of hell time and time again.

I shook the thoughts away as I stood. Emmbla still on my mind I walked into the bathroom. I walked straight to the shower and flipped the handles to just the right temperature. Hoping that the semi-cool water would cool my body down, make my desires simmer.

But that was dim hope. I had wanted her from the very first moment that I laid eyes on her. And not in just the way that I had wanted Claire or any of the other young girls that I had invited into my bed. Emmbla, I wanted to lie next to her after we had made love, to let her stay until the morning, to give her a tour of my home, to introduce her to my family, to let her be apart of my family.

I never thought I would find someone I would want to stay with, to actually stare into her eyes, smile and kiss her sweet lips. Not once had I ever let one of my lovers kiss me. Not once had I ever given myself all the way. I had always held myself back. But not with Emmbla. One of the first things I had done was kiss her, I didn’t just take her to my bed and fuck her brains out.

I ran my hand down my face. The only problem now was explaining to Emmbla that I actually wanted. Just… not the want that she probably thought. I wanted her for eternity.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay. Some things have been going on that haven't been too good. Mainly involving my boyfriend and the police >.>

But I posted a journal to you, my readers. I would like you to answer the questions that i had asked. You can easily find it. =]

Give me some comments on that =], and for those who haven't checked out my new story you should check it out Beauty and the Beast

Oh! and I want 6 more comments =]]]
I know you wont disappoint!