Sequel: Insatiable
Status: Only two more chapters to go until finished!

Intensity

Chapter Thirty-Three

I pressed my body into his as I angled his head to deepen the kiss. Our teeth scraped against each other as our tongues battled. His hands running down my sides and creeping underneath my shirt. I let out a gasp as his fingers fondled with my bra; he smiled against my lips and lifted me up. I gazed deep into his eyes as he carried me into my room and laid me on my bed, his body a weight on top of mine. I captured his lips once more as he tugged at my shirt. I broke the kiss, and pulled my top over my head. Everything was happening so fast. Within seconds, his shirt was off and his pants already unbuttoned. He pushed me back on my bed, his fingers fidgeting with the front clasp of my bra finally unclasping it, letting my breasts spring free.

He crushed his lips into mine as he tore off my shorts. I moaned as he trailed kisses down my neck and onto my bare chest.

“Cullen,” I groaned as his fingers trailed after his lips. Encircling my nipples, pinching and rolling them between his fingers. I arched my back as his fingers trailed from my chest down to the very heat of me. I moaned as he worked his fingers, pumping in and out slowly making me reach a new height. I moved my hands from his hair to his waist, working on his jeans, trying to undo them. He laughed as he quickly unclasped them and slid them off. My eyes widened at the very sight of him. He was huge, and suddenly I felt scared. Slowly he climbed on top of me, my eyes widened as he positioned himself above me. He looked down at me, and into my eyes. He leaned down and softly kissed my lips, he pushed himself into the very heat of me.

Oh my god.

Slowly, he was going so slow. I could feel the intense feelings rising. I needed more; I needed him… all of him. He pushed in deeper, and I felt his lips against my ear.

“Tell me if you want me to stop,” he whispered, and then proceeded to push deeper. I clenched my jaw, and closed my eyes tight. He was stretching me out in all the right places. I felt his hand against my hip, holding it as he kept inching deeper. It felt so right, yet it hurt. Feeling as if a thousand needles were attacking my insides, I felt my body stiffen as he kept going deeper. Suddenly he pushed the rest of the way in, and I let out a yelp as my nails dug into his back. Soon his slow pumping turned into something fast. He nibbled on my neck as he moved quicker and quicker, slowly making the burning fade into something that I could never explain. I felt my breathing quicken as I was reaching my peak. I pulled him to me closer and captured his lips once more.

We were moving in rhythm as if we were missing part of a song that was now put back together.

“Faster,” I whispered, and he quickened the pace. He knew exactly where to kiss; he knew exactly what to touch. Within seconds I exploded, my body tensing up as he did.

He collapsed beside me, and I stared at him.

I had just given him everything that I could have possibly given anyone. Slowly, he pulled my worn out body to his. And kissed my cheek.

“You’re mother is pulling in the driveway,” he whispered. I looked up at him not saying anything. “I best be going.” He moved to get up but not before I pulled on his arm. He stopped and turned to look at me.

“This is not the end… is it?” I asked tensely. He smiled a quick, true smile.

“Of course not.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! It's the longly anticipated sex scene!
Now, don't hate. I haven't had sex in a while haha, nor have i written a sex scene in a very long time lol. The poll for who you want Emmbla to be with is back up on my profile. Also! The picture of my daughter is up on my profile if you wanna see what she looks like.

Sorry this took a bit. I've been busy with my little girl, also i seem to have this new found obsession with sirius black from Harry potter. Go figure, its when hes younger. Which i must say he is pretty fucking sexy in that flashback on the movie hahahhha
Gotta love my obsessions.

Comment/Subscribe. I love you all!