Sequel: Insatiable
Status: Only two more chapters to go until finished!

Intensity

Chapter Thirty-Four

I left through her window.

Mere moments before her mother walked through the front door. I could faintly hear Emmbla running through her room getting dressed and throwing the bag that she had been packing in her closet. A small hint of a smile played on her lips as she grabbed a stray wife beater and pulled it over her head. I leaned against the tree outside her room watching as she hurriedly put on shorts. She had just barely slipped them on and closed her closet door when her mother walked in.

I raised my eyebrow as her mother talked to her, and Emmbla sat on her bed, her head down. Minutes passed by as her mother walked around her room surveying it as if something wasn’t right. Emmbla kept casting nervous glances at her closet. I never did get to ask her why exactly she was packing.

Just as quick as she surveyed the room she turned around and left it. Emmbla sat on her bed, her back tensed as she waited to see if her mother would return. Swiftly she walked to her door and peeked out into the hallway. She closed the door and threw open her closet. She grabbed her bags, and rushed to the window.

I smirked as she opened it and whispered my name.

“Cullen? Cullen? Are you still out here?” She kept casting nervous glances to her bedroom door. I came out of my hiding place in the shadows and walked toward her.

“You called?” I smirked as she rolled her eyes. She bent down and grabbed her bag and threw it at me through the window. I caught it with ease, and peered at her questioningly as she climbed out the window.

“What are you doing?” I asked, my eyebrow still raised, she jumped to the ground and turned around to face me, taking her bag from my arms.

“You’re helping me get into town.”

“Why?” I questioned as she walked toward the street. She was still only in a tank top and shorts, no shoes.

“I’m not living here anymore,” she replied, as she walked down the sidewalk. Quickly, I grabbed her arm and drug her in the opposite direction, ignoring her protests. She quieted down as my car came into view. She mumbled something under her breath as I took her bags from her and threw them in the back seat.

“Get in the car,” I ordered as I opened the driver’s side and slid in. Seconds later, Emmbla followed suit, shut the door and buckled up. I started the car and hit the gas.

“Go to the motel in town,” she suddenly said, breaking the silence that had enveloped us for a few moments.

“No,” I said, as I turned a corner and headed out into the country.

“Why?”

“Because, you’re staying with me,” I replied bluntly. She opened her mouth as if to say something but then quickly shut it thinking otherwise. I smiled inwardly; she was still somewhat uncomfortable around me. We would have to fix that. If she would have been anyone else, I would have taken her to the motel without a moment’s hesitation. But after what had just happened between us, I was even more intent on keeping her out of the public's eye, and also Patrick’s. Which meant that she would have to stay with me. Yes… that was the reason I would tell my father. Not because out of all the women I have slept with, she was the best. Not because I was slowly falling more and more in love with her. And especially not because I wanted to repeat what had happened tonight over and over again, in so many different ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was kind of a filler. Not much really happens in it. But i just realized something...this story is no where near complete, i guess you readers will be getting many more chapters lol.

Tell me where you would like the story to go?
Seriously!

The poll is still up on my page, along with a new banner I made. It's pretty sexy looking. Tell me what you think. =D