Sequel: Insatiable
Status: Only two more chapters to go until finished!

Intensity

Chapter Forty-One

Everything was so dark.

And loud. Definitely loud… too loud. Where was I? Oh yeah… Cullen’s. I inhaled and coughed quickly. This didn’t smell like Cullen. Wherever I was at had a musty air to it. Like the windows hadn’t been opened in months, letting the precious air turn moldy. I groaned and noticed the thick cloth covering my eyes, and the familiar feeling of a rope holding my ankles and wrists tightly together.

Where was I? The room suddenly went silent.

“You’re awake,” a soft voice suddenly echoed through the room.

My body went stiff. I knew that voice; I had heard it many times before. Slowly I started to work at my bound hands and feet. I knew what was coming. The same thing always came whenever I heard that voice. Pain. And most definitely the feeling that I didn’t want to have by him – pleasure.

Patrick.

The one man that I would forever related pain and pleasure with, the one man that seemed to plague my mind as if it was some disease. A horrible, incurable disease. My breath hitched as I felt his slightly warm body near mine.

“Caught ya,” he whispered as he nuzzled my hair. My heart leapt as his fingertips traced my bare shoulder. “Nervous?” he murmured.

Already I could picture his face, his unnaturally perfect face. His teeth gleaming into a half smile, normal looking – at least until he got angry. I breathed deeply. There were certain things about Patrick that were similar to Cullen. They both had a cruel nature, both looked somewhat similar. Only, Patrick had shoulder length hair that curled gently, his eyes were nearly black framed with thick lashes. He was lithe. Very agile. His body lean.

I shook my head and I could feel his body shake with silent laughter.

“Dear Emmbla, you do know why you are here right?” he whispered, his hand trailing over my stomach and playing with the hem of the pants that I was wearing. I inhaled sharply. “I see that my cousin still has yet to show you what you want.”

My eyes narrowed as I felt his body vibrate again.

“What do you want?” I scowled, he laughed again, this time out loud as he pushed himself away from me and slowly slipped off the blindfold. He turned me to face him and I bit back a gasp as I saw him grin.

“You never do answer my questions.” He shook his head, and then peered back down at me. “I need you to do me a favor.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, so sorry for the belated update. And sorry for the short chapter.
But Comment?
I do enjoy it. hehe

Oh and subscribe, how will you know its being updated if you dont?
Who do you want Emmbla to be with? Cullen or Patrick? Vote on my mibba page! =]