Medically Speaking You're Adorable

Chapter Eighteen - Blushing Romantic

My eyes slowly opened.

I was curled up in the covers, damn I didn’t want to get up, not today. My bed was so warm, it’s really comfortable but that wasn’t the reason, today Mikey is coming home, today I have to meet Alicia.

I was worried, I always get awkward around new people, what if she doesn’t like me?

Lots of people don’t, thankfully they like to keep it to themselves and not expression their hate for me through fists.

That one fact relieves me almost every school day.

I stretched my arms out of the covers, arching my back up in the way a cat would.

I sat up, shocked, I gasped for a breath.

“Fuck” I screamed in fright.

Gerard was standing at the end of my bed, a crazy, striking smile across his face, he was just standing there. It had freaked the hell out of me waking up, but, now I think I sort of liked this situation.

It’s pretty creepy, though it makes me want to hop out of this bed and kiss him, full on the lips.

That thought scared me more than Gerard right now, I’d never considered things like this before, never wanted to just go up and savagely attack someone with my lips.

I doubt Gerard would see it as an attack.

He just stood there, the smile slowly turning into a smirk.

“Gee? Gee what the hell are you doing here?”

“I’m just making sure your not “sick” or “forgetful”, you’ve got to come today you know.”

I sighed, I had hoped that somehow he may have forgotten about me, just forgotten me today.

“Were you watching me Gee?” I smirked at him, knowing all to well that he had been.

He smiled over at me, “Yep, I’ve been here for thirty minutes, you’re a heavy sleeper.”

I blushed, he had been here a while, waiting for me to get up. I wish I could have woken up early, I want to spend as much time as I can with Gerard, my Gee. We haven’t really told anyone anything yet, our relationship has only just started, and we haven’t told Mikey which means I couldn’t act so love-drugged today.

I lay back down, resting my head on the pillows. Gerard kicked off his shoes and crawled onto the bed, lying down next to me, rolling around a little to get comfortable.

It didn’t take long, this bed was heaven.

He hugged into me and I rested my head in the crook of his neck, smiling over the faint markings, marks I had made.

He caught me looking at them, smiling, he kissed me much like the pervious night. I don’t think I was ready for to much more.

I don’t know if I could take it.

Gerard peppered my face with tiny kisses, moving down my jaw, and started to bite my neck, he always had a fetish for vampires. A small moan rumbled at the back of my throat, causing me to blush in embarrassment.

The moan I made causing Gee to stop.

He looked down at me, a wide grin on his face.

“I made you moan, god Frank do you know how great that’s feels, making you moan, I’m the one that’s making you moan.”

He must have noticed my blush deepening.

“Frankie babe, don’t be embarrassed, please don’t be embarrassed of me.”

I just looked shocked, embarrassed of him, I thought it would be the other way round, who would want to be with me. I’m not exactly the greatest person to fall for, I would think I’m too much trouble. Too much work for a boyfriend.

I smiled at that thought, I’m his boyfriend, it hadn’t really sunk in yet.

“Gee, it’s not you I’m embarrassed of, it’s me. I didn’t think that it would make you happy, I didn’t know that moaning would make you happy.”

“It does Frank, fuck it does.”

I moved closer to him, catching his lips in mine.

We broke apart and I snuggled into him.

A feeling of dread washed over me when I remembered what we had to do today.

“Gerard, I really don’t want to go, she won’t like me, I can tell.”

“Frank, Mikey really wants you to meet her, he really wants you to. I think she’s special to him Frankie. I think that maybe she’s his girlfriend.”

“Hey, how do you know?”

I was getting a little upset, if Mikey had told Gerard that he had a girlfriend and not me… hell I’m getting jealous of Gerard now.

Sometimes I hate myself for that, for my jealousy, for my thoughts, for my actions.

Sometimes I’m just so daft.

“No. No, just the way he talked about her when he invited us to the movies.”

“What, Movies! Y-y-you never said anything about movies. I was just going t-t-to see her, then wait till she left to h-han-g-g out with Mikey for the rest of the weekend.”

“You’re a liar Gerard.”

He never said anything about the movies, I don’t want to see her. I let out a whimper, tears collecting in my eyes, he never said movies, he never said movies, he wasn’t going to tell me.

“Frankie.”

“Frank, hey, Frank would you calm down, now.” Gerard’s voice came out stronger, making me stop to look up at him. I was getting more upset now, and I think I made him angry.

I stiffened a little, I didn’t want him angry, I didn’t want him to be angry with me.

He pulled my body to his and I let a faint cry.

I really was scared and all this was making me feel sick. Gerard touching me was making me feel ill, disgusting me.

I didn’t want him to hurt me.

I was sick all over myself, I let sobs rack my body and Gerard looked down at me, confusion riddled on his face.

“Frankie, Frankie, what’s wrong?”

“Please tell me what’s wrong?

“Fuck, what’s wrong?”

I just let the tears seep out, almost being sick again from the smell.

I was so revolting sometimes.

“Frank, you’ve got to tell me what’s wrong.”

“Y-y-you, I-I didn’t m-m-mean to make you m-mad, I’m s-so-rry, please don’t be mad.”

The sobs continued as I tried to get him to forgive me, I didn’t want him to be angry.

“Just don’t hurt me.” I whispered, I didn’t want him to hear me.

I didn’t want him to hear me ask.

He was giving me a look, I don’t know what it meant though.

Oh fucking hell, I think he heard me, I bet I wasn’t even quite when I asked.

“Frankie, how could you ever think that? I would never, never hurt you.”

“I’d fucking kill myself if I ever hurt you, I don’t know what I would do If I ever caused you to hurt. I just wanted to calm you down, I just wanted to hug you close, just calm you down.”

See what I mean about me and my fucked-up thoughts and stupid actions.

Tears now flowed down Gerard’s face, I really am the most stupid person ever, he was just trying to hug me, just trying to hug me.

Arr, how could I ever even think he would hurt me?

I’m just so thoughtless.

“I’m s-s-orry Gee, I just, I just, I don’t know, I thought that you were mad, that I made you mad, I got so worked up. I didn’t mean to.”

“Babe, no, it’s my fault, I shouldn’t have raised my voice, I’m so fucking sorry Frankie.”

“I will never hurt you Frankie, i fucking promise.”

I looked up at him, adoration shining in my eyes.

“I love you, honestly, I fucking love you Frank.”

I thought about those three extremely cliché words and realised that finally I felt them to.

I only hoped this didn't sound to lame, I just hope Gerard believes me.

“Gee, I-I-I Love you too.”

I spoke them softly, almost to shy about my feelings to reply.

He looked at me, a smile across his face.

We both went into a hug but stopped when the smell of my sick caught our attention.

“Come on Frankie babe, we’ve got to go and get you cleaned up.”