Medically Speaking You're Adorable

Chapter Twenty-Three - It's A Thrill

I rested my head against the cool glass, my breath fogging the window faintly. My eye was throbbing, pain shooting from the bruised flesh, the blood seeping from the cut to the back of my head had now dried, clinging to the surrounding hair. Surprisingly it was not the pain I was thinking about, no, the thoughts now circling through my mind involved a very beautiful boy, who happened to stand-up for me, his fists cracking cartilage in my honour.

I found the whole experience romantic.

That thought probably wasn’t sane, though from the blow to my head I wouldn’t be shocked, actually maybe it knocked some sense into me. So I was now either insane or blessed with newly found sense, I’m hoping for the second.

I doubt Gerard wants an even crazier boyfriend.

I can’t believe Steve did that, I can’t believe he punched me with his bacteria infested hands, it made me sick, because come on, who knows where they’ve been. I’m angrier at the fact that my Gerard now has a busted lip, that bastard just had to hurt Gee, my Gee. I still don’t understand why he had to do that, I’ve never laid a hand on him once and I’m supposed to be the insane one.

Sighing I laid my head back a little further, catching Gerard’s eyes.

“Frankie babe, you’re okay aren’t you?”

I just smiled, his concern making my cheeks blush slightly, turning today from one filled with anguish to something so much better, to a day where I felt loved, wanted.

Gerard really was talented, that’s a fact.

I just wanted to hug him, feel him, but that bloody road, he couldn’t take his attention off the road. My Gee was always careful about driving, especially since most people who can be found on the streets of New Jersey are hoons. I still needed him, wanted him. I felt at a loss, cold from the lack of contact between us. Which is completely screwed up, since that is something I’m scared of, but I’m sick of trying to figure it out, I’ve just accepted that I’m whacked.

“Gee, can you pull over, please?” I whimpered slightly, needed to nuzzle my head into his chest and forget all my worries.

“Yeah sure Frankie, you okay?”

I just nodded.

Gerard pulled the car into a small shopping centre, it only had a grocery store, video shop, Chinese take-away and I’m pretty sure the last one was an adult shop. I giggled a little at that one, immature yes, but I can’t help it. I really wonder what it would be like to work there. Gee must have seen me looking because he had now raised an eyebrow at me.

“You didn’t want me to pull over for that did you?”

I shook my head unclipping my seatbelt, it was much to restraining anyway.

I crawled over the seat and sat straddling Gee’s middle, I’m guessing he was a little taken back by our sudden closeness but his face soon turned into a smile and he moved his seat back, giving us more room. I rested my head on his chest, my legs either side of his, Gerard’s breath slightly moved my fringe, blowing it away from my eyes.

“I’m sorry Gerard, this is probably annoying but…. but I just wanted to hug you, I missed you.”

He grinned down at me, thankfully seeming to like my need for contact.

“Babe, what’s the matter?” he asked while gently stroking my hair, being careful of my damaged head and bruised eye.

“It’s just that, well… oh, I don’t know, I just wanted to hug you because y-you stood up for me, you beat up Steve just for me. I thought it was nice that’s all.”

“Oh, Frankie you never stop amazing me. Of course I stood up for you, you’re my Frankie, I love you.”

“You really do?” I asked him, a smile beaming across my face.

“Yes Frank, I really do.”

“Good because I love you too, a lot.”

I snuggled into his chest more, wrapping my arms around his body, one hand just resting on a teasing amount of flesh. I let my fingers graze his side, moving up to run over the bottom of his ribs.

“You okay Frankie, after everything?”

Ah, my Gee was still concerned, but this is what I wanted right now, it didn’t feel bad, no, I just wanted to hold him. Instead of an answer I quietened his worries with a chaste kiss on his smooth lips, not a single crack on them, Gerard really likes lip balm.

“I’m glad you love me Gee, no ones ever loved me.” I almost whispered onto his lips.

Another raised eyebrow on his behalf, causing me to worry a little. What didn’t he get?

“Frankie babe, lots of people love you. Your mum loves you, Mikey does, My mum and dad do and you can’t forget Grandma Elena. See Babe they all love you heaps.”

“No, no, that’s not what I mean Gerard, my mum loves me in a maternal way, Mikey in a friendly way and well I guess you parents sort of love me in a parental way as well. But no one has loved me like this Gee, see you are the first.” I smiled at him, pecking kisses over his cheeks.

“See Gerard you’re special…. special special special.” I giggled to him.

“Aww, Frankie, do you know how much that means to me, to know that I’m special to you, by the way, I’m extremely glad you love me too.”

I squeezed him a little, letting him kiss me on both cheeks before moving to my lips.

I loved him and he loved me, so sappy I’m betting the teen girls at my school would pay to see this as a movie, well maybe if I was a girl. Still, it was all so perfect, for once in my life I had something wonderful, something I had never wanted but would die without, now anyway.

Okay I officially become more love-struck by the second, but I don’t care, not anymore.

Our kisses become harder, more passionate.

I’ve never been this far with any, though since Gerard was my first kiss there really hasn’t been any else.

His tongue softly touched my bottom lip, I could see he was hesitant, but I glad he was. I didn’t want to go to fast, I didn’t want to fuck straight away, I’m just not like that. Call me old fashioned but even though I’ve known Gerard for nearly all my life I’m not going to just jump in the sack with him, not yet anyway.

I blushed at that thought, making my decision and slowly parting my lips.

I felt him cautiously let his tongue enter my mouth, kissing me a little harder, letting his tongue start to explore.

I had always thought this would be disgusting because please this is someone’s tongue, I’m quite sure anyone else and I would have bitten it off but Gerard he made it feel so good, made me feel so good. I clashed my tongue with his, not even putting up a battle for dominance, I didn’t want it.

I let my tongue briefly enter Gee’s mouth, our kissing making me pant a little, slowly taking my precious oxygen.

I pushed my body down on his, giving me more access. Then I heard it, such a deep moan filtered from his throat into my mouth, that made me feel so incredible, everything was just so….. Wow.

We pulled back both gasping for breath a bit, our cheeks tinted pink, our lips faintly swollen from everything.

I knew the blush was creeping back, slowly letting Gerard see what I was feeling, not embarrassment of him, it’s because what we did was all new to me. Gerard just hugged me tight, I could hear his heart beating, it always seemed to calm me, I just loved to listen to it.

I pecked his lips once more before there was a knock on our slightly fogged window. I hopped off Gerard as quick as possible now realising that while most of our car was hidden from view because of decoratively placed bushes our back window could be seen by nearly anyone.

An angry employee stood at our window, an older male, maybe forty? He must work at the grocery store, his shirt embroidered with vegetables and an apple, a deep crease lined his forehead, a clear frown.

Oh shit.

“Would you please leave this vicinity now, we are not a hotel and do not appreciate horny teenagers……. Just get the hell out of here you bloody punks or I’ll call the fucking cops.” He threw us a dirty look before stomping off, leaving us to scramble for seatbelts and get out off there before things got ugly.

This was probably one of the most embarrassing moments ever, never in my whole life has something like that happened. It was my fault though, I should have thought before letting my feelings and hormones take over.

We arrived home soon after, Gerard laughing at the look of mortification still apparent on my face.

“Gerard it is not funny, that was soooo embarrassing.” I whined to him.

“Aww baby, don’t worry I enjoyed it and I hope you did, it’s not our fault that old man wasn’t getting any.” He joked.

I gasped, slapping his arm while giggling.

“Now, come on your eye looks even worst, we’ve got to get some ice on it.”

“Oh damn, Gerard your lip.” I pointed to his mouth, blood dried on one side, the cut still bleeding a little, probably not because it as deep either.

“Frankie you’ve got blood on that side too, I hope you don’t mind but I think it’s mine.”

“Okay, I’m getting a wash cloth right now.” It may be Gerard’s but blood being on my face was grossing me out.

He just laughed, running over and picking me up bridal style.

“Oh, dearest Frankie, I shall save you and your broken skull.”

He ran me back to the house, unlocking the door.

“But really Frankie I am going to have to help you, I’m pretty sure before didn’t help with your eye. How the hell could you do all that with such a massive bruise?”

“I’m talented.” I replied smirking.

“Hell yes you are.”

Both giggling like little girls, we made our way to the kitchen when Gee stopped suddenly.

“Wait, Frank we’ve got some explaining to do when Mikey gets home.”

I stopped too, realising the question Mikey had asked in the car park.

I just hope he understands.